Season Tickets

fifefan

Goran did you volunteer to help? seem to remember a request for volunteers a wee while back

Yes there was a request for volunteers in late April and the club got back to everyone last week apologising for the delay and then asking them to have a look at the positions on offer.

Personally I think its could be a full time job if its being done correctly but it will be interesting to see what the end game is with this.

All I can say is there will be changes for the better

The club are listening.

Goran did you volunteer to help? seem to remember a request for volunteers a wee while back

No I didn't. I'm just about to graduate from uni and start training as a CA so I don't have the time to commit to that. If I had the time and relevant know how I'd have been all over it though... It's a great chance to get some brilliant experience whilst also helping out the club we support.

season ticket application packs are coming out this week.i presume this is for last seasons season ticket holders to renew.there is nothing about prices etc elsewhere for anyone that didn't have a season ticket last year.whats with all the dithering and secrecy?

what are the club playing at?

season ticket application packs are coming out this week.i presume this is for last seasons season ticket holders to renew.there is nothing about prices etc elsewhere for anyone that didn't have a season ticket last year.whats with all the dithering and secrecy?

what are the club playing at?

They always announce the ticket prices at the same time as the letters go out., Br patient man!! :)

Family Stand at every home game next season, under 12's go free.

2 of the highlights.

Not so good however,

East Stand season ticket holders will be moved to Main Stand for all ticket games.

This to accommodate the above

great idea and surely adding all the fans together in the main stand gives us a better atmosphere and gives East stand ticket holders a more expensive seat for these matches..

great idea and surely adding all the fans together in the main stand gives us a better atmosphere and gives East stand ticket holders a more expensive seat for these matches..

Not a fan of being punted to another seat to accommodate opposition fans but more so, hate having them behind both goals.

We need more fans, and we need to get kids away from the TV and back into watching Saints, and if this is the way to do it, then so be it.

Glad to see the chairman is attempting to address the problem, and trying to get bums on seats

I think for an adult and one child ticket last year it was £335 for a new season ticket and £325 for existing season ticket holders (due to us being mucked about that year with 6pm games).

This means this year I can get both my nephews into the East Stand with me for £295. Not bad at all in comparison. We should get 20 games this year (including the European game) so that works out £14.75 for an adult and 2 kids to get into the east stand and only £12.50 for an adult and 2 kids in the Ormond stand.

Finally we're starting to make Football that bit more affordable for families.

We still need to address the price for adults though but hopefully that will come.

Well done also on the student gate. If they can now just sort out this bloody rangers mess we could easily be looking at a record sale of season tickets for many a year.

That's an inspiring contribution to a thread that ALMOST took on a positive tone there.

Yeah its a shame that some people might need to earn money. Joe really should take a good look at himself.

I will have to see the prices for 13-17 year olds before I can comment on prices but I cant help but feel that its semantics when he says the move isnt being done to accommodate the Old Firm. If this isn't the case then surely it makes more sense to move those in the Main Stand because there are less season ticket holders there.

I will apologise in advance to the sycophants because I have the temerity not to agree with everything the club do.

Edited by john1962

Yeah its a shame that some people might need to earn money. Joe really should take a good look at himself.

The attempts to try to get people through the door are to be applauded but personally its not great for me. Taking a 13 year old to the game and paying while 12 year olds get in free makes no sense to me. The days of thirteen year olds being sent out to earn a wage are finished, I think. Not sure with everything else going on in the game I really want to move every time the club wants to stick an all ticket sign on the game.

I apologise to the sycophants because I have the temerity not to agree with everything the club do.

I know what you are saying John, but it is a move in the right direction.

I get what Joe is saying as well. Regardless of the price of a season ticket, everybody needs to weigh up whether or not it is value for money due to their own personal circumstances. Fair enough if you can afford it and can look on the purchase as a contribution to the club, regardless of your ability to attend, but, for a lot of us, we need to think about how many games we can realistically make due to other commitments. I also need to factor in the cost of attending games as petrol to and fro from Edinburgh to Perth aint no small consideration

Stevie boy seems to be working on the assumption we will have at least 3 OF games next season. Maybe we will only get one Celtic game.

Didn`t like being moved to Main Stand last time round. I applaud the attempt to get the youngsters hooked on the game but moving to MS is too much for me.

I know what you are saying John, but it is a move in the right direction.

I get what Joe is saying as well. Regardless of the price of a season ticket, everybody needs to weigh up whether or not it is value for money due to their own personal circumstances. Fair enough if you can afford it and can look on the purchase as a contribution to the club, regardless of your ability to attend, but, for a lot of us, we need to think about how many games we can realistically make due to other commitments. I also need to factor in the cost of attending games as petrol to and fro from Edinburgh to Perth aint no small consideration

I agree that the attempts are to be applauded. Without any market research to back this up I would raise one note of caution about the family stand. It was an novelty a few times near the end of the seaso but will it be such a success every second week?

The travel is the biggest factor nowadays Ed. Although petrol prices have dropped it still costs roughly £20-£30 for me to get from Glasgow. I say roughly because I have never measured it exactly before I get accused of exaggerating.

Edited by john1962