The 208

The Neutral

Better than no fans. With the situation of the pub so close to McD, what did Mr Dorris actually do to encourage more business in the good times?

The one good thing about the 208 was the amount of kids allowed in and running riot without too many objections.

Mr Dorris did faff all ...Even the Hogmanay parties were terrible..

Mr Dorris did faff all ...Even the Hogmanay parties were terrible..

I went to one of the 208 Hogmany parties with my now London wife who I was "courting" and trying to impress at the time. Well Wimbledon Party Girl goes to 208 for Hogmany....

Anyway, ended up in a taxi and sneaking in to the Perth Theatre doo, god knows how I blagged it in. But she had a great time :cool: ...Until...... The Murray Street Taxi rank at 4 am New Years Day :shock:

Welcome tae Perth darlin !!! She still married me :wink:

I went to one of the 208 Hogmany parties with my now London wife who I was "courting" and trying to impress at the time. Well Wimbledon Party Girl goes to 208 for Hogmany....

Anyway, ended up in a taxi and sneaking in to the Perth Theatre doo, god knows how I blagged it in. But she had a great time :cool: ...Until...... The Murray Street Taxi rank at 4 am New Years Day :shock:

Welcome tae Perth darlin !!! She still married me

TBH, if she was dating you, I would have put her down as easily pleased :wink:

Welcome tae Perth darlin !!! She still married me :wink:

All downhill from there..LAUGH OUT LOUD;-)