Poll: How should Steve Brown vote on NewCo situation?

sjfcsteve

Should Steve Brown vote Rangers NewCo back into the SPL  

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I urge EVERYONE regardless of their view on the matter to read this peice of poetry from the much maligned Mr Vladimir Romanov.

It flows like Lord Byron, John Keats or more apt a Walt Whitman. It has the character and depth of a Tolstoy or Dickens.

Here is a quick exert:

"The football mafia represented by former owners of Rangers FC and Rupert Murdoch's media are to blame for some of the worst problems to hit Scottish football and must not be allowed back in under any circumstances". (Romanov, V. 2012)

Sheer class, enjoy folks:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/2...241384_2818454

SAY NO TO NEWCO - DONT BELIEVE THE LIES, FAN POWER!!!!!

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!

One thing that interests me about these clubs declaring 'NO' is that if by some tragedy the other clubs including ours chicken out and the scum are back in the SPL, wont it be chaos when the gers go up to aberdeen, hearts and dundee utd? surely they will try and seek revenge and tear the place up?

Although im desperate for Brown to vote no, it could be a tragedy if it goes wrong.

Reminds of the usual suspects -

'How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?'

One thing that interests me about these clubs declaring 'NO' is that if by some tragedy the other clubs including ours chicken out and the scum are back in the SPL, wont it be chaos when the gers go up to aberdeen, hearts and dundee utd? surely they will try and seek revenge and tear the place up?

Although im desperate for Brown to vote no, it could be a tragedy if it goes wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a concern for Saints. The answer in my opinion is just to keep shooting. Rangers fans say they will boycott away games to clubs that vote no. To be honest, I'd be delighted with that. I, and I am sure many others, would be far more likly to bring my son to watch Saints v Rangers in years to come if the sectarian bigots were not there.

Don't you think that when they come back depending on what happens the SFA and the SPL will be watching what they do very closely.

I think if they do it once they will face sanctions.

I've not logged into the forum for weeks, just been reading threads as a guest but logged in especially to vote NO to the newco. If they are allowed back in then I won't be attending any games involving the teams that said yes. Brown better say no so I can watch my beloved Saints!!

I've not logged into the forum for weeks, just been reading threads as a guest but logged in especially to vote NO to the newco. If they are allowed back in then I won't be attending any games involving the teams that said yes. Brown better say no so I can watch my beloved Saints!!

That sentiment is being repeated right through the forum and many many others throughout scotland,if it was ever to come out that Brown voted for the Newco what then for our football club,will fans refuse to attend games if he was to remain chairman ? Could voting the wrong way be the death toll for the Brown dynasty at Saints ?

C'mon SB listen too the fans vote no !!!!!

The advantage of clubs declaring is that once someone shows some leadership, it starts to put pressure on all the clubs to present a unified front.

At the moment it looks like the 'no' camp is Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd. The 'yes' camp is Kilmarnock. Motherwell are leaving it to a vote of their fans, which will be a resounding no, which gives five no votes = no newco. If it's already clear they're going to lose come July 4th it makes it much easier for us to say no; in fact it makes it much more difficult to vote yes.

I believe Celtic will also vote no, because their fans would burn the place down otherwise. ICT's statement also suggests that they'll go with fan opinion, as does St Mirren's. Ross County have no dependency on the money so why would they rock the boat?

It's starting to look like an overwhelming no vote to me.

Edit - oh, and the decent Rangers fans (of which there are plenty) generally now want the SFL3 option, it's the stayaway TV only fans who are making all the noise. They don't even go to Ibrox let alone Pittodrie.