Turkey (a)

nips

Thinking out loud, who is planning in going to Turkey for the Saints game (wherever it may be)? With a couple of Elkshire fans appearing on the forum I'm wondering if there could be the opportunity of us getting a game organised over there.

Aye - Nips, Pops, Spew, Pink, Sob, Yhall

Maybe - Heller, Dunbar (doubtful), Walls, Barca, Edgar, Beej (probably), Kirky, Ghostie, Nelly

Naw - Rodgers, Elvis, Neil W, Nelly, Nick, Ghostie

Edited by NIPS

Thinking out loud, who is planning in going to Turkey for the Saints game (wherever it may be)? With a couple of Elkshire fans appearing on the forum I'm wondering if there could be the opportunity of us getting a game organised over there.

Aye - Nips, Pops, Spew, Pink, Sob

Maybe - Heller, Dunbar (doubtful), Walls

Naw - Rodgers, Elvis, Neil W, Nelly

Have PSJ got a fixture sorted for this trip?

I've been in touch with one of the Eskimoshire guys who have registered on the forum and he thinks it could be a go-er.

Tell him to charter a plane!

Playing in the heat will suit my more technical continental style game.

To all the young troops - do whatever you can to make this trip, sell a kidney or something. Seeing Saints in Monaco will never be forgotten and you never know when it will happen again.

Yours Pops.

Absolutely! Pretty sure Heller only recently paid off his credit card bill from the last time but I'm pretty sure he'll tell you it was worth it.

I've just booked myself on a Pegasus Airlines flight from Stansted to Istanbul, leaving at 00:35 on Tuesday 17th and returning at 21:00 on Saturday 21st. I've got the joys of spending a night at Stansted airport before flying Sleasyjet back to Glasgow, but that's part of the fun and it was £200 cheaper than the next best option. Total cost of £335 if anyone fancies joining me.

I think a Thurs game is the only way this will work, so once the venue for Saints game is confirmed I'll try get it organised as there seems to be enough interest

Due to the fact that I am going over with Mrs Ghost and we are only there for one day I will have to pass on this unfortunately as it would be unfair on her for me to piss off and play fitba... Sorry Nips but I promise that at least once ( hopefully more than that) I will play for the team next season..

Cheers..

ghostie.