Round1 - Eskisehirspor (a) (Europa) 19July

Jimbo

So the first game of the season is a big one, our first european game for a few year so lets hope its a cracker.

Time to get scotlands best prediction league back up and running - everyone is welcome to take part and its completely free!! All you have to do is post your predictions for the game here and I will tally up the points after the match. for full breakdown of the points please see the other thread but in summary - 5pts for correct scoreline, 2pts for correct outcome, 1,2,3pts for attendance predictions and 2pts for the opening goal scorer (which ever team it is)

Double points on offer for cup semi finals, finals and european games so this would be a excellent way to start the season.

please also note the attendance points have changed slightly this year to 50, 100 and 250. I have no idea how many the turkish teams normally have so i will do a bit of research and modify the boundries for the european games accordingly.

As I write this, we still dont know exactly which team we will play, but please post your predictions here when appropriate.

so here we go, please post here your predictions for the scoreline, the games opening goal scorer and the attendance - all there is to it, simples!

• 2 weeks later...