East Fife vs St Johnstone

burty

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just aboot to ehad through to MEthil.

Phoned the ground and they say they are waiting to make a decision as its very heavy rain in the East Kingdom now.

Advised me to hold off.

Hope this geme isnt aff. So looking forward to seeing the new players. Few trialists on show the night as well. Rumoured that Mark Burchil may get a run out?

Phoned the ground and they say they are waiting to make a decision as its very heavy rain in the East Kingdom now.

Advised me to hold off.

Hope this geme isnt aff. So looking forward to seeing the new players. Few trialists on show the night as well. Rumoured that Mark Burchil may get a run out?

I just hope you behave yourself while there!! :laugh:

Advised me to hold off.

Where you hear this?? I spoke to him last week and he never said anything about leaving Cyprus, your insider knowledge must be quite amazing

He is gone from their wiki team list, but I hate the idea that Super Saint could be right about something. I look forward to people at the game, if it is on, being able to reassure me.

Also, if you do go, please keep us updated how all trialists get on

It might well be true but I thought i would have heard bout this