Home Bus -Bristol City 28/7/12

A return to McD for the "Chuckle Brothers".

K.O 3pm

Due to the possibility of Bristol City fans using the bus -there May be a double run from Barossa St.

Will let everyone know new times in advance -thanks

£3 Return..............£2 one way.

LARK still away.

PM or turn up on the day.

Edited by ancientsaint

Just a couple of questions - what time will the club be open from and is it fine for non-members coming along?

I have been tasked with sorting the day out for the Cider Army Glasgow Division (all three of them). Which reminds me - you do sell cider don't you? :)

The club opens at 11am. We can get you in no problem.

We are being joined by 60 Bristol City fans both pre and post match.

Looking to get a good crowd of saintees in as well.

We might have to make 2 runs up to the game as Ancientsaint has mentioned.

Should be a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY to announce 100 + Bristol City fans appeared at Barossa street and were transported up to the Muirton Suite between 1350 and 1440 hours.

The bus made £359 -less the cost of the Bus itself (hopefully about £120) making a decent sum of over £230 for the funds.

Bristol City fans were good Craic and the Barossa Club AND Muirton Suite must have benefited from their spending.

Thanks to all Saints fans (who travelled on the bus) for their patience.

HAPPY to announce 100 + Bristol City fans appeared at Barossa street and were transported up to the Muirton Suite between 1350 and 1440 hours.

The bus made £359 -less the cost of the Bus itself (hopefully about £120) making a decent sum of over £230 for the funds.

Bristol City fans were good Craic and the Barossa Club AND Muirton Suite must have benefited from their spending.

Thanks to all Saints fans (who travelled on the bus) for their patience.

I am led to believe that there is a load of em still in there but apart from the McDiarmid Park Ladies ( refusing to call em the 208 Ladies any more) there are no Saints fans ..:laugh:

I am led to believe that there is a load of em still in there but apart from the McDiarmid Park Ladies ( refusing to call em the 208 Ladies any more) there are no Saints fans ..:laugh:

A lot appeared back at Barossa St -then headed to their abodes for a refreshhing wash before hitting the night spots in Perth.