Saints v Partick

bankfoot saint

Mannus, Miller, Davidson, Cregg, Wright, Anderson, Millar, Moon, Adams, Craig, Hasselbaink.

According to the twitter it - 'Could be Thursday's team too.', but where are Murray Davidson and Tade?

my guess is

--------- Mannus

Miller Wright Anderson Davidson

Millar Cregg Adams Moon Craig

---- ---- Hasselbaink

Report from Thistle fan:

<i> Earlier this afternoon Thistle went down to a 2-1 defeat at the hands of SPL St Johnstone in a closed door friendly match. The score, however, wasn’t a true reflection on a highly encouraging display that left manager Jackie McNamara in a positive frame of mind.

The Thistle manager ran the rule over a number of trialists, including a goalkeeper, and fielded David Rowson in an unfamiliar position in the centre of defence during the first 45 minutes, the latter portion of which was played in heavy rain.

The SPL side, who included Jonny Tuffey among their substitutes, opened the scoring as early as the sixth minute when a free kick at the edge of the box clipped off David Rowson and found a berth in the trialist keeper’s bottom right hand corner. </i>

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2012-2013/july_2012/partick_thistle_1_st_johnstone_2