#01 - 19/07/12 - Eskişehirspor 2-0 Saints - Europa League

Aitchy

im glad theyv got a baffoon in goal ...oops my dslexia ? this is the team ...mannus ,millar, cracks ,wright and calum... midfield... miller adams, murray, craig ,hasslebank and higgins lone striker for first half and stevie boy for the second as the heat will tire the strikers pretty quickly...you heard it here first ???

Nice of our" friends" from division 3 to lend us some support...NOT

I know this is the bears den but i would just like to wish all European teams who play spl sides in the next few weeks all the best.

Hopefully Eskisehirspor can hammer about 5 or 6 past St Johnstone in 24 hours time and show Europe what a wee silly diddy league the spl has become, what a laugh it will be to see all the spl teams out of Europe by August and then look forward to 9 months of dross and total non event football.

Nice of our" friends" from division 3 to lend us some support...NOT

I know this is the bears den but i would just like to wish all European teams who play spl sides in the next few weeks all the best.

Hopefully Eskisehirspor can hammer about 5 or 6 past St Johnstone in 24 hours time and show Europe what a wee silly diddy league the spl has become, what a laugh it will be to see all the spl teams out of Europe by August and then look forward to 9 months of dross and total non event football.

Bitter Orange SevHunco bastards !

good luck tomorrow night in Turkey. Hopefully the headlines in the papers on friday morning will be "turkish delight for saints" but likely it will be a story about celtic struggling to beat a 4th division german side and a story about a scottish third division side struggling to beat anyone as they have no got any players and it is all the big mans fault and he ran away boo hoo. You will get a wee paragraph next to the golf coverage about a plucky one all draw ten pages from the back. Hope you do well our turn in two weeks time. Shed WOMSAC rule.

good luck tomorrow night in Turkey. Hopefully the headlines in the papers on friday morning will be "turkish delight for saints" but likely it will be a story about celtic struggling to beat a 4th division german side and a story about a scottish third division side struggling to beat anyone as they have no got any players and it is all the big mans fault and he ran away boo hoo. You will get a wee paragraph next to the golf coverage about a plucky one all draw ten pages from the back. Hope you do well our turn in two weeks time. Shed WOMSAC rule.

:laugh::laugh:

You get the email??

Best of luck lads, I've been really looking forward to this game for a while. Will be watching the game closely, hopefully Hasselbaink will cause them some problems. If you can get an away goal and stop them from scoring 3+ I think you have a great chance at McDiarmid Park next week.

On a side note, I'm shocked to see how long the odds are against you. Think I might take a cheeky wee punt on EsEs not to win, great value at 3.94.

I don't care if they want us to get beat - I enjoyed many a rangers spanking when they were in Europe.

What I don't like is their attitude of how they are so great and Scottish football is nothing without them. The mindset of some people is unreal. It is no wonder Labour continue to enjoy sucess in Glasgow - these ex-ship builders and their children believe anything they are told.

Bad news from Saints Club

"Hi Just off the phone, the game isn't on the box and nowhere else will be showing it either he said. I am going to try and get down and see if i can find a stream on laptop and conect it up but absolutely no guarantees !!Sorry Adam"

Sounds like stream at best, if at all,