#01 - 19/07/12 - Eskişehirspor 2-0 Saints - Europa League

Aitchy

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

A fair and decent result in my opinion. Defended well as a team. Thought Davidson got stuck right in in the 2nd half and we looked dangerous with two up top. Their defence looks slightly suspect when running at them and their keeper is absolutely rank rotten so it's still to play for next week. It would take a big performance from us but one we are capable of. Well done lads.

They weren't as good as I thought they'd be, but we gave them too much respect. Good defensive work, but Hasselbaink should have been playing from the start. We are really missing Jody in the middle, but I think Hasselbaink can make up for the loss of Sandaza if he's played with a proper striker.

Not over at all. If we have right go at them we can create some real history. They are not a bad side, but I said in previous posts when watching them earlier their midfield is quite poor and their goalie is out washing windaes whenever possible. Hasselbaink was brilliant. Well played Saints more self belief and I predict a 3-0 victory in Perth.

I really thought they would be a much better side than they were, and there are clear weaknesses to exploit. With two up top next week in Perth (and hopefully it's pishin wi rain and freezin) it could be a whole different ball game.

Still not out of it.Trip to Marseille may still be on.

Never watched it ,so don`t know how good or bad we were but I think we would have been happy with a 2-0 deficit before going to a place like Turkey against a no bad team in extreme heat with little aclimatation.

Still not out of it.Trip to Marseille may still be on.

Never watched it ,so don`t know how good or bad we were but I think we would have been happy with a 2-0 deficit before going to a place like Turkey against a no bad team in extreme heat with little aclimatation.

Thing is.........they were and are a pretty average team.

I really thought they would be a much better side than they were, and there are clear weaknesses to exploit. With two up top next week in Perth (and hopefully it's pishin wi rain and freezin) it could be a whole different ball game.

Forecast is for 20deg & warmest day for next 10 days.

Heids up boys 'n' girls!

The tie is still alive, and at 2-0 down with a lot of time left it could easily have drifted well away from us. They are full of pace and catching us on the break is a concern. However, an early goal as mentioned and who knows?

What it does need is a big support. More importantly, some NOISE! Also, nae moanin'.

Right?

COYS!!!