Roddy grant made associate director of the club

dan loves saints

• 9 years later...
17 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Congratulations to Roddy on the full appointment.

I was surprised by this, purely because I thought he'd already been a director for several years!

Wonder if he got a chance to catch up with his old strike partner George O'Boyle in the stand at the Galatasaray game. Bloody loved watching those two play together up front for us. :)

18 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I was surprised by this, purely because I thought he'd already been a director for several years!

Wonder if he got a chance to catch up with his old strike partner George O'Boyle in the stand at the Galatasaray game. Blood loved watching those two play together up front for us. :)

I thought George was over in NI these days. Did he come over for the Euro game? 

Delighted for Roddy.  Apart from his goals my favourite memory of Roddy was seeing him booked at Starks Park by that referee with the General Custer hairstyle.  A long ball was punted up to Roddy who was caught offside, he attempted to control the ball but did not succeed and was booked for kicking the ball away.  He tried to explain his true intention, even demonstrating his faulty technique, but to no avail.

On 7/18/2012 at 5:00 PM, dan loves saints said:

Roddy grant has been made associate director of the club more on this story on this link: http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2098

He was an Associate Director is now a full Director.

Associate Director has no responsibilities. A Director has huge responsibility. Hope Roddy is up to them & we don't end up like Livingston.