#02 - 26/07/12 - Saints 1-1 Eskişehirspor - Europa League

Probably they live in uk or somewhere in eu not from eskisehir. They only want to support a turkish team

Yeah, I'd have thought so. If we were playing abroad and an ex-pat Scot turned up in an Aberdeen or Motherwell or whatever strip to support the Scottish team I'd be well happy with that.

It'd probably be a brave lad that wore a Dundee strip, though...

Yeah, I'd have thought so. If we were playing abroad and an ex-pat Scot turned up in an Aberdeen or Motherwell or whatever strip to support the Scottish team I'd be well happy with that.

Hard to kick out from stands even when we hate their teams coz they dont live in Turkey and dont know problems but if u check stands they r away from our fans.

We haven't shown enough quality over the two legs, to be fair.

no, probably not, but I'm quite encouraged for the new season.

What I've liked is the way we haven't been pushed off the ball the way we were too often at the back end of last season. We seem a lot more physical and tough this season.

Great show from u guys. EsEs fans and Saints yell together and mexican wave. Thank u

We've given it our all tonight and just come up short. Proud of my team tonight, even if we are out.

Good luck in the next round!

Tbh I disagree, I think their players have been fairly sporting. Better than half the games I see in La Liga anyway.

End of the game and with time to reflect I still think their approach to football is one that I didn't appreciate, though I accept it was neither a stand-out display of cheating, nor that different from how a lot of teams outside of the UK play.

Perhaps this is something we might need to look at if we are ever to compete in Europe in future, dropping to the level of other teams and participating in what they call 'gamesmanship'

We've given it our all tonight and just come up short. Proud of my team tonight, even if we are out.

Good luck in the next round!

Team is perfect but i think problem is Lomas. His strategy only for defence. We played like a ghost. Im sure this year will be yours guys.

Ps: thank u for translation of Roy. I was looking after u and Kevin when we reach to EsEs but couldnt find

Aye, you're right enough. Fair play.

Sad it's all over but it was good to see/hear McDiarmid busy. At least we got to celebrate a goal and enjoy 15 minutes of genuine belief we were gonna do it!

Ps: thank u for translation of Roy. I was looking after u and Kevin when we reach to EsEs but couldnt find

We were looking around for you as well but everyone was lost in the crowd!

Good luck for the rest of the season, maybe we'll play again some time.