Thursdays Pre-match Plan....

After a bit of leg work I have managed to organise two venues Pre-match this Thursday for a get together of Saints fans and any of our new ESES friends who have travelled to Perth for 2nd leg of our Europa League qualifier.

From 1pm, The Sportsters in central Perth( Outdoor area). Football colours allowed and actively encouraged. Flags, scarfs musical instruments also actively encouraged. If anyone knows any pipers, please ask em if they wanna come down. Lets make this a carnival atmoshpere and see if we can at least try to recreate what we had last week in Eskisehir.

The BBQ shack will be open, there will be music and at this point, even the weather seems to be co-operating.

To any ESES fans who will be here, if you need directions, please ask on here and I am sure we can get you there.

From 5.15pm The Muirton Suite at McDiarmid Park. I have organised with Sir Roddy for Saints to provide a shuttle bus which will pick-up from the Sportsters and take fans up to the ground where the club have readied the Muirtom Suite. The bus will just keep coming back until we have got everyone up to the ground. Food will be available and of course BEER will be available. There will also be a good selection of club merchandise for sale. This will give our new friends a chance to see the stadium before hand, and again, Flags , scarfs, football tops and musical instuments are actively encouraged. All the tables will be removed or pushed to the side to increase capacity and with a bit of luck, maybe a few "well kent" faces will make an appearance.

Given the commitment of the club over the Say No campaign, this is our first opportunity to give something back and everyone is urged to get into the MS and spend a bit.

So now it is over to you.. Do you want to PARTY???

Finally, after the game if you are still in Party mode, the Tulloch Institute is open and they have asked for as many as possible to head there after the game.

And when they chuck out, if your still feeling fit, there is always the City nightclub to finish the night off..

Please if you can , will you indicate if you are gonna attend ( so we have some idea of numbers). This will also be posted on FB so don't post there if you post here.

Lets make this a night to remember and who knows, in a weeks time we might be organising another Party to host Marseille:wink:

Cheers.

Ghostie..

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to make it down to Sportsters for a wee while but will still need to get stuff sorted and test the sound system at McD to see if it still works. That means you may well get some tunes when you are doing your stadium tour Ghostie.

Well done getting this all sorted :D

I did, wasn't sure.

What's the story for the Tulloch is that just open for all non-members?

On the shuttle bus, I'm sure stagecoach will be pissed off. Good work!

They have got an event going as well and I hope it goes great too.

https://www.facebook.com/events/293760384055932/302448073187163/?ref=notif&notif_t=event_mall_comment#!/events/439618572728123/