Bristol City V SJFC Friendly

For the avoidance of doubt season tickets ARE valid for this match.

Pay at gate prices are £15 for adults, £5 for concessions and U12 free when accompanied by an adult.

The Muirton Suite will be open from 12 noon and is NOT exclusively for the use of season ticket holders only. All supporters of any age are welcome.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the avoidance of doubt season tickets ARE valid for this match.

Pay at gate prices are £15 for adults, £5 for concessions and U12 free when accompanied by an adult.

The Muirton Suite will be open from 12 noon and is NOT exclusively for the use of season ticket holders only. All supporters of any age are welcome.

Good stuff.

Will there be food served in the MS and a couple of bottle beer fridges down the side to ensure extra fast service. Will the tables be removed?? I will be bringing you a bus load of Bristol City Fans up around 2.15-2.20pm from Barossa street. The bus will then be returning to the Saints club to pick up another batch although they will not have time to use the MS.

when the red red robin goes bob bob bobbin along .shot the @@@@@@@ shoot the @@@@@@@ shoot shoot shoot.

will jobby morris be playing?

why wasn't this game played on a sunday.we were playing in europe on thursday ye ken?

will badger be playing or is he being rested for the hearts game?

Edited by Dev

Not one person in 208, I thought there would be at least 3 folk in before this match

I dont think a lot of folk actually realise that its been back open since last week and most of the punters will either be at the Saints club or the Tulloch.

The Twoser will pick up again once the league starts up.

I spoke to quite a few fans on thursday who were giving this game a miss today,2 games in such a short time hits hard on the pockets nowadays and the obvious choice was always going to be Thursdays match.

Not be there today myself but heres hoping for a good game for the ones attending.

Saints team to face Bristol City

Tuffey Mackay Scobbie Miller Anderson Trialist Adams Moon Higgins Trialist Trialist

Not exactly a first team squad, so unless you're a season ticket holder, who would pay money to turn up to this? Certainly odd that Lomas on Thursday was hoping people would attend the game in bigger numbers.

If they resurrected one event from the old days: Probables v Possibles (ie first team v reserves), I'd turn up to watch that.

Edited by truefaith

There is nobody here and we are playing a very under strength team against a first team Bristol side crazy crazy we will get pumped.

Do folk not realise there is a game on?

Stands are empty.

As i already posted,2 games in such a short time hits the pocket,think we all had a good idea that we would be playing a very under strength team today and its not exactly a glamour friendly either,hope the crowd picks up a bit for yas though.