Tynecastle 4th August

Kilgour

This is a must see game even at £25.Pre-match in the Poly? Ill probably be drinking in town then bussing it straight to Tynie as I am not sure how quickly I could get from the Poly to the school end on foot.I know its not far(done it often) but old age catching up on me.COYS

Heard about your new flag, looking to buy a saints flag as a memorial to a friend, could you give me an idea of prices and where you got yours, thanks.

http://www.barmyflags.co.uk/

You'll deal with a guy named Charlie, nice guy and great service as well. The quality of the product is also excellent and comes with full fire safety certificate so it will be allowed at all stadia. The price depends entirely on the size of your flag and how many letters you use, you'll get an indication of the cost when you use the design tool on the above link. Remember though this does not include the delivery price which of course will also depend on the size of the flag.