#03 - 04/08/12 - Hearts 2-0 Saints - Spl

J McGlynn says in the Record that up to 1,000 Saints fans expected !!!! I know Hearts are not letting any Jambos in that end.

Think that would be about right. Small point but we take 300-600 away in SPL depending who or where. But I've noticed really good crowds at all games in Edinburgh better than at OF games. Is that the Edinburgh Saintees out in force, more students in Edinburgh or just a good day out compared to Glasgow? Looking forward to match.

Think that would be about right. Small point but we take 300-600 away in SPL depending who or where. But I've noticed really good crowds at all games in Edinburgh better than at OF games. Is that the Edinburgh Saintees out in force, more students in Edinburgh or just a good day out compared to Glasgow? Looking forward to match.

probably a mixture, and the fact you don't get quite the same amount of bile and hatred in Edinburgh

Oooooohhhhh! Controversial :wink:

Sadly will miss the game. Looking forward to hearing and seeing highlights. Good turn out by support judging by quotes. Same XI that started against Esk me thinks.

Nothing controversial, the standing order off rose st you can get a drink with a meal at 10am, hence morning.

Early start.