FIFA Fair Play Award

I know its out of subject little but i want to inform u guys now u can become member of eskisehirspor.com and there is a new topic for St. Johnstone. Some of the EsEs fans following hearts game from that topic. Here is the link of topic http://www.eskisehirspor.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4103&PN=6

Canny ****ing understand it, is there a tranator tool at all?

Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

and to think genuinely funny posters like Super Saint get banned from this Forum for having the audacity to crack a few jokes and make folk laugh, and yet we continually have to put up with this.... The inane ramblings of a complete clown.

For once in your life mate, how about acting your age. tw*t!

Very mature response to a perfectly fair comment. Personally attack someone because he doesn't agree with your suggestion.

Are we that vain a support that we feel the need to be awarded for getting on with other human beings? some have said that the relationship shared with the EsEs fans in Turkey is the way all fans should be, so because we've had 1 match where this perceived utopia existed, we should be recognised by the WORLD governing body?

Ok I got a reply from FIFA basically saying a nomination can go forward. They would like to see the links of videos from the parties. More in EsEs I guess. My thought was more to nominate EsEs rather than try to claim any glory. I wasnt in Turkey but have seen some of the the videos. Do people think this is something they would like to go forward? I am conscious of some of the debates going on and would rather try to get a consensus rather than just jumping in and doing it.

Ok I got a reply from FIFA basically saying a nomination can go forward. They would like to see the links of videos from the parties. More in EsEs I guess. My thought was more to nominate EsEs rather than try to claim any glory. I wasnt in Turkey but have seen some of the the videos. Do people think this is something they would like to go forward? I am conscious of some of the debates going on and would rather try to get a consensus rather than just jumping in and doing it.

Defo John, go for it. Remember the corner kick as well as the fans.

I included the corner kick in my original e mail.

The corner kick was icing on the cake... We were certain they were going to hook it in for another attack, and when he kicked it out we all stood up and cheered. Truly sporting moment, he was more than entitled to attack, yet fair play shone through.