Welcome to The Muirton Suite!

The Muirton Suite will be open at 11am on Saturdays for all of St Johnstone FC's home games. It is no longer exclusively for the use of season ticket holders only and children are welcome.

We have a new menu offering bar meals, paninis and snacks and a 'Muirton Suite Mini Fans' menu for our younger fans.

Pre-booked supporters buses from visiting clubs are welcome too.

Sky Sports will be screening live football and the suite will also be open for post-match drinks as usual.

See you in The Muirton Suite!:D

The Muirton Suite will be open at 11am on Saturdays for all of St Johnstone FC's home games. It is no longer exclusively for the use of season ticket holders only and children are welcome.

We have a new menu offering bar meals, paninis and snacks and a 'Muirton Suite Mini Fans' menu for our younger fans.

Pre-booked supporters buses from visiting clubs are welcome too.

Sky Sports will be screening live football and the suite will also be open for post-match drinks as usual.

See you in The Muirton Suite!:D

Can I ask if Dundee United supporters are welcome? :wink:

Can I ask if Dundee United supporters are welcome? :wink:

As long as their care worker is with them at all times!!:laugh:

I've seen away fans in there in the past, usually accompanied by Saints fans and no-one bothered. Might be different if a dole queue load fae Lochee turned up without proper adult supervision

As long as their care worker is with them at all times!!:laugh:

I've seen away fans in there in the past, usually accompanied by Saints fans and no-one bothered. Might be different if a dole queue load fae Lochee turned up without proper adult supervision

I am with him at all times :shock: he supports DUFC, he needs full time help...

Oops, don't tell him I said that..hahaha:laugh:

• 2 years later...

Seems to be a question that is asked on a weekly/monthly basis.

Some idle folk out there that want everyone else to do their search.

Lazy barstewards.

My point is I am bring guests who are not season ticket holders. Think the fact the question is being asked is because the club don't really market it being available to all fans??