Away day to Ross County 22nd Sept

crieffsaintandy

Bit early but no had a decent trip on the train to a a far flung destination in the league for a while

Just booked myself a group ticket for four to inverness £47 return and a return to Dingwall to Inverness about £9, so no bad at just over £20 for the trip.

leaves at 8:35 and no back to Waverley till 24:10 due to connections from Dingwall to Sneckie, long day but plenty bevvy time:D

Is this just for the Clique or is anyone allowed :wink:

Don't know if I fancy the train for this. I can see it being a dry train in both directions.

train is never dry for the edinburgh part, so we get cary oot all the way up there!! and far better atmosphere than sitting in a car all that way, especially one with go faster stripes and one o they big exhausts:razz:

they used to be called the elite, have they changed the name again, no sure of their plans mate, maybe they are doing the inverness away game in october, but you are all welcome to join the musselburgh clique:laugh:

Anyway am going and may have to borrow the flag if I'm on my own!!!

train is never dry for the edinburgh part, so we get cary oot all the way up there!! and far better atmosphere than sitting in a car all that way, especially one with go faster stripes and one o they big exhausts:razz:

they used to be called the elite, have they changed the name again, no sure of their plans mate, maybe they are doing the inverness away game in october, but you are all welcome to join the musselburgh clique:laugh:

Anyway am going and may have to borrow the flag if I'm on my own!!!

no can do I'm afraid. I'll be in China

I'd be up for a trip to Dingwall however two things to consider

1. The television games haven't been announced yet for that weekend so there’s still an outside chance of the game being moved, to Lunchtime or Sunday

2. There are new laws in force banning the consumption of alcohol on board any Scotrail trains before 10am and after 9PM.

• 1 month later...

Dougie if your no going, can I arrange to borrow the flag, cheers andy

Think the big man has started another thread for this, he'll no turn up anyway

Aye, Mr Gordon has started another thread, thought it was the same one myself. Anyway, as I mentioned to you last night of course you can take the flag as it belongs to everyone that chipped in. Although I think I’m heading up for this one as I'll be unable to attend the Dundee game due to my brothers stag do. Boooooo I hear you say, well I concur, booooo indeed. Just have to make this trip extra fun :)

Bit early but no had a decent trip on the train to a a far flung destination in the league for a while

Just booked myself a group ticket for four to inverness £47 return and a return to Dingwall to Inverness about £9, so no bad at just over £20 for the trip.

leaves at 8:35 and no back to Waverley till 24:10 due to connections from Dingwall to Sneckie, long day but plenty bevvy time:D

Booked onto the Ghosts bus, I’ll no doubt see you lot in Dingwall for a pre Match Beverage.