Ghost tour to Hibs 25/8/12..... K-O 3pm

Another road trip. This time the bus heads for Easter Road. . Due to the big bus being booked out on the 25th before the fixtures came out we only have a 33 seater coach for this game. It is coming from Sweenys of Muthill and this means that it will ONLY be picking up from the club.

Times.

Depart Barossa Street saints club at 12.00

£10 adults & £7 unders 16's and over 65's.

Bookings now being taken. Phone the club on (01738) 628391 after 5pm Mon-Thurs and after 11am Fri-Sat-Sun..

Cheers..

Ghostie

Righty ho, get on the blower if you wanna come to Easter road next weekend. Surely cannae be as bad as the shite we had today..

luckily i will be on the IOW but i am hoping tae hear yer foghorn like voice on the radio when we pump them 5-1.hope the bus is a success .

18 names down so far for this game. Only got a 33 seater so only 15 seats left. If you wanna go ( and yes after Saturday you might ask why the feck would I and I would reply because it can only get better :wink: ) give the club a phone on the number in the opening post.

Cheers.

Ghostie.