Saints v Aberdeen 18/08/12

Brutal so far and unfortunately it all rests on the managers shoulders.

Given the suspensions he picked the best possible 11 but the formation and set up is chronic and in my opinion contributed directly to their goal and most of their chances. We had millar on the left wing and Craig on the right to start and as a result they were offering no help to their full backs. Their goal was scored from a position where Osborne had a free strike in a position where Liam Craig would normally be covering. It has happened over and over again but lomas is persisting with it.

We've offered little attacking threat as well with Higgins totally isolated. When millar went off injured that was the chance to bring another striker on and go to a simple 4-4-2 but instead we've got Liam and Nigel still playing in a midfield 5 right up the park and offering nothing going forward or back.

Got to spice it up a bit at half time Kevin. Roar down that mic if you have too. Getting tiresome, need a boost after that shite I've just witnessed.

That ain't ever gonna happen. We need more than a rallying call.

If there's no enthusiasm from the manager then what can we do. Wonder if the solicitors are being called for a second case with Lomas.

Same old, same old, what a purgatory being a saints fan, why the hell can we not win? This was a disgrace this afternoon. I still think Lomas has a lot to do to convince me he is the man to take us forward, we have NOT won a game since March ffs, and never looked like winning this one.