Lomas Tenure Up?

St Mikey

Here Lomas, see how you are monitoring this thread, fancy stopping with the shite tactics and shite lack of substitutions and making us play shite. It's been a while since I've seen saints win. It's been an even longer while since I've seen saints win against Dundee Utd. So get it sorted eh?

Think it's time for us to grow up and get on with Football. As much as I think Lomas makes the stupidest tactical decisions and seems like a turd when in front of the camera's he's the manager of our club, and with the amount of players that he's brought in I can't imagine Steve Brown will sack him this early. So we have him here for a while, let's get behind him and see where we are in December

Think it's time for us to grow up and get on with Football. As much as I think Lomas makes the stupidest tactical decisions and seems like a turd when in front of the camera's he's the manager of our club, and with the amount of players that he's brought in I can't imagine Steve Brown will sack him this early. So we have him here for a while, let's get behind him and see where we are in December

I only care about the football. He's not getting the results. So what if he's brought players in? Football is about winning and this guy hasn't been able to deliver. If he was going to he'd have done so before now. Lomas out.

I only care about the football. He's not getting the results. So what if he's brought players in? Football is about winning and this guy hasn't been able to deliver. If he was going to he'd have done so before now. Lomas out.

I know he's not getting the results. This season we've had a fairly large turnaround in players, and I think Steve Brown will wait a few months to see how things go with the "new" squad we have. I'm not saying it's my personal choice, I'm just saying that's what I'd imagine SB will do. So I'd rather get behind Lomas and try and help instead of moaning and greeting until he's gone

Fan pressure gets things done, as we saw with the Sevco affair. If the manager is pink and black, says gobble gobble a lot, and the board still cant see he's a turkey, it's our job to stand up and speak out. I say this guy is a clod and we're going nowhere under him. Let's take action now before we are in a desperate relegation dogfight later.

Fan pressure gets things done, as we saw with the Sevco affair. If the manager is pink and black, says gobble gobble a lot, and the board still cant see he's a turkey, it's our job to stand up and speak out. I say this guy is a clod and we're going nowhere under him. Let's take action now before we are in a desperate relegation dogfight later.

The Sevco Affair? Yes well done us for getting them put in the bottom league, maybe this Summer we'll see how well "fan pressure" really works. Lomas won't be sacked before December

A point and a clean sheet. He certainly had the team better organised and motivated this week. He was out all the time motivating the players and getting them organised. The team played for themselves, the manager and the fans. For those reasons, I am pleased and personally will give him a little more time to get things moving.

I'm pleased that we saw some positives out of yesterday's performance but I'm still really, really worried where this crucial first win is going to come from. I'm not bothered about supposed rumours, we all know what footballers can get up to. I care about this club and I'm not seeing much progression under this manager. Everybody is now taking points of each other,except us. We are now adrift at the bottom. We need to get on a run to get up the table. I honestly can't see this manager giving us a strong enough base to kick on and have a strong season. I hope I am wrong. Was there enough against UTD to show that we can fight for 2nd place?

The fact still remains that it appears our general manager has left the club and there has been no mention of it on the official website.

The Saints PR department have only themselves to blame if none of these rumours have been true, as the lack of any sort of information will obviously increase the amount of speculation by the fans.

we are probably the smallest team in the league , are we over or under achieving St mikey ?

To be fair I'd say that ICT and Ross County are smaller than Saints. Potentially St Mirren too. It's now unfair to focus on these rumours, which are more than likely utter baws. However, the form in the league is very worrying and we could be in for a poor, disappointing season unless something changes soon. I genuinely hate to be overcritical but this season is too important to be at the wrong end. A lot could be achieved this year and this league is crying out for someone to grab a hold of it. It could be Saints, but not under Lomas. I've seen nothing to suggest he has what it takes.