Lomas Tenure Up?

St Mikey

Fan pressure gets things done, as we saw with the Sevco affair. If the manager is pink and black, says gobble gobble a lot, and the board still cant see he's a turkey, it's our job to stand up and speak out. I say this guy is a clod and we're going nowhere under him. Let's take action now before we are in a desperate relegation dogfight later.

I would at least give him the full run of games. We looked a lot better on Saturday, the strikers need time to form a partnership and then we might get a few goals. Let's see how were doing once we have played all the teams. Get some confidence after a couple of goals and with the strikers we have should be back challenging for the top four again!

I would at least give him the full run of games. We looked a lot better on Saturday, the strikers need time to form a partnership and then we might get a few goals. Let's see how were doing once we have played all the teams. Get some confidence after a couple of goals and with the strikers we have should be back challenging for the top four again!

Full run of games may be too late to salvage the season!

The key difference for me between Lomas and McInnes, is that although it clearly was, Derek never acted like he was only learning his trade at Saints waiting on his 'big' move. He was fully focused on the job and only seemed to look at other positions when they came to him. He then always considered the club and the fans when making statements.

Lomas to me wants Saints to be his stepping stone and gives the impression that his 'big' move cant come soon enough. He already has his eye on what comes next. Well, unless he focuses on his job here, he is going to make an almighty arse of it and that 'big' move won't come

Edited by Edstar101

Pretty sure it would have to be top 5 this year, and that is only if our coefficients aren't dropping.

Last year 2nd place didnt get a Euro Place, this time it will, so top 5

We have one Champions League spot (First in SPL) and three Europa League spots (Second and third in SPL and cup winners) next season, so it'll be much harder to make Europe. In terms of the league, fourth will be the lowest you can qualify from, if second or third win the Scottish Cup.

For all the coefficient wouldn't have been altered much by Rangers being there or not in recent years, they would have helped it next season as second in the SPL enters at the lowly second qualifying round, which is the stage we went in at. Rangers would have been seeded though and likely to get through a few rounds before they had to face giants like Malmo and Maribor. It'll be interesting to see over the next few seasons if the other clubs are able restore the coefficient without Rangers' contribution. It'd be nice to think so but being seeded in these early rounds is vital, as ourselves, Motherwell, United and Hearts all found out.

Whilst a 'club source' speaking out can be detrimental to the club as it takes away the ability for the club to mange the communication and publicity, perhaps that 'club source' feels that the club are not taking the events seriously enough and feel a genuine crime has been committed and is frustrated that nothing is being done

Whilst a 'club source' speaking out can be detrimental to the club as it takes away the ability for the club to mange the communication and publicity, perhaps that 'club source' feels that the club are not taking the events seriously enough and feel a genuine crime has been committed and is frustrated that nothing is being done

Probably the most likely scenario, although the "club source" could be a fabricated quote. From first hand knowledge one of the journalists credited with that story has previous for making up quotes from people! Not on such a serious issue though I hasten to add!

Edited by Nelly78