Where Is He?

Jimmy Wallace

so Steve Lomas is a serial killer and the chief exec is in the basement (is what i heard) :wink:

i will forgive him killing a few folk........ONLY if he gets a few wins on the board :idea:

or if he doesn't start winning, i say- hang him then draw and quarter him, or worse-send him to dundee :shock:

who?

My apologies. A company from Govan of considerable ill-repute who were the main cause, supporter and proponent of sectarianism for a century or so. In their spare time, they ran a footy team who cheated their way to a number of trophies by with-holding tax revenue requiredf or hospitals etc. Now defunct.

A team with a similar name recently achieved a notable draw with the mighty Peterhead, and a couple of single-goal cup wins against depleted pub sides.

All the best to them, I say.

My apologies. A company from Govan of considerable ill-repute who were the main cause, supporter and proponent of sectarianism for a century or so. In their spare time, they ran a footy team who cheated their way to a number of trophies by with-holding tax revenue requiredf or hospitals etc. Now defunct.

A team with a similar name recently achieved a notable draw with the mighty Peterhead, and a couple of single-goal cup wins against depleted pub sides.

All the best to them, I say.

i dont, from what i hear, it's another team of those pesky biggots!!!!!!!!!!!, die, i say

For some reason the OS, which usually moves like an arthritic snail has removed his bio, VERY sharpish.

so there is a bio theif aswell? or is that another rumour?