Come On Steve! You've Got My Support!

Pablo

And you know of someone who will come in and turn it around ? We all know things aren't going well but it could get a whole lot worse with a new manager as well . Lomas might have a lot of faults but i'm giving my support until he starts losing to the dundees of this world .

Edstar's done a great job for the wap allstars and is unbeaten!!

Jeez...it was in jest.....if a Dundee fan wants our manager to stay it must mean they are loving the fact that he is so useless.....you kinda missed the whole point of Gort and my posts didn't you :wink:

As I don't have a sense of humour maybe you could put one of those wee smiley things at the end when your jesting. And by the way I didn't miss the whole point of you and Gorts posts.

We were awful against Aberdeen but Steve turned it round and we were pretty impressive against Hibs ,particularly in the first half only going in one down to a very lucky goal against the run of play. Admittedly that knocked the confidence out of what must be a somewhat nervous side.

I have been impressed with his signings so far with Tade and Vine and Hasselbaink in particular looking the part. Once all are fully fit and Beattie joins the fray , I think we will be fine. Now is not the time to panic!

If things haven't improved by the end of October once the first run of games is over ,then it may be time to be thinking of a change but until such time I think Steve deserves our backing.