Celtic Ticket Arrangements

Real Madrid

As a season ticket holder moving to west stand, how do I know a seat hasn't been sold in the public sale?Can see chaos of folks sitting in unreserved seats only to get a punter with a ticket from public sale. The old system of picking a west stand seat seems more sensible, something for Yul and his magnificent 7 to suggest??

They'd have to sell them without seat numbers.

Could be a possibility,not great in that basically every non west stand season ticket holder will be looking for the best seats,could take quite a while for everyone to get seated.

I suggest you get there early.. :wink:

Yours etc..

Yul. :laugh:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Prices are a disgrace.

No, they aren't. Saints have stayed firm to their promise of making free under 12 tickets available to away fans and since there was still a number of those (priced at £20 for an adult and child) available when the general sale started, clearly enough have been put on offer. That is tremendous value and I doubt Celtic families will be able to purchase cheaper tickets anywhere this season. That is the demographic Saints have targeted and aren't getting nearly enough attention and praise for it. Also, Saints incur many extra costs I'd imagine when the Old Firm come to town and that's why the adult prices are bumped up slightly. In terms of fairness though (and I'm not sure if this is deliberate), the club haven't gone above the cost of tickets for Saints fans at Celtic Park and I'm sorry, but nowhere in McDiarmid Park is the view as bad as shoved in the corner we get at Celtic Park.

Hopefully you will justify your comment as the moderators have defended your right to post here previously but the above strikes me as an attempt at trolling, which wouldn't be looked on favourably if complaints are made about your posts again.

At least you get a good view of the pitch for your money, :cool: or you could always go jogging wee man.. :wink:

I thought you were putting him on ignore? Truth is, you and others like you like the fact that Eric is on here.

Radford, go and do something about the disgraceful jibe about the Irish potato famine since you're in an officious mood.

I've even found the post and reported it for you.

Edited by Saint Ziggy Stardust

I thought you were putting him on ignore? Truth is, you and others like you like the fact that Eric is on here.

Radford, go and do something about the disgraceful jibe about the Irish potato famine since you're in an officious mood.

Yes quick to jump on my back for a fair comment, yet nothing said for a racist remark? :roll:

No, they aren't. Saints have stayed firm to their promise of making free under 12 tickets available to away fans and since there was still a number of those (priced at £20 for an adult and child) available when the general sale started, clearly enough have been put on offer. That is tremendous value and I doubt Celtic families will be able to purchase cheaper tickets anywhere this season. That is the demographic Saints have targeted and aren't getting nearly enough attention and praise for it. Also, Saints incur many extra costs I'd imagine when the Old Firm come to town and that's why the adult prices are bumped up slightly. In terms of fairness though (and I'm not sure if this is deliberate), the club haven't gone above the cost of tickets for Saints fans at Celtic Park and I'm sorry, but nowhere in McDiarmid Park is the view as bad as shoved in the corner we get at Celtic Park.

Hopefully you will justify your comment as the moderators have defended your right to post here previously but the above strikes me as an attempt at trolling, which wouldn't be looked on favourably if complaints are made about your posts again.

Not trolling at all Celtic fans get over charged at every ground in Scotland

Whats it to you anyway if ive got him on ignore or not????????? :confused:

oh, i like the fact that he is on here ? :shock: aye righto ! ! :oops:

Not trolling at all Celtic fans get over charged at every ground in Scotland.

Very poor offering to back up your statement. Why specifically are the prices a disgrace, when St Johnstone are not only offering subsidised family tickets to a large group of Celtic fans but also incur extra costs when the Old Firm visit Perth? Do you think Saints should take a hit on the extra stewarding, admin etc... costs when the Old Firm visit? In relation to prices in general, why should Saints fans pay more to visit Celtic Park, than Celtic fans should to visit Perth? Who do you think enjoys the better fan experience (as a visiting fan) in both situations?

Still far from convinced you aren't trolling and disappointed you are trying to turn things on the moderators, rather than take the time to properly address the question that was asked of you following the statement you made. If you want to retract the statement, we'll say no more on the matter?

Any idea on number of tickets sold? Website suggest Celtic have sold east out. I suspect they will fill north too, so 5k ish from them.

Will we have pretty much just the season ticket holders? Did we ever find out how many season tickets we have sold?

On the game, I actually think we will get something from this! International games may play to our advantage.

Oh and mr celtic man, if it a disgrace that saints charge Celtic fans more than the other teams, why is your club charging £35 for Barcelona tickets when other games are less? Double standards methinks.

Also, think it is time to trot out the Lisbon lions for the benfica game, been a couple of games since there was a tedious link to them and they were trotted out again. That alone must be worth the price hike?

Whats the point of the website saying that the tickets are for sale from 9 -5 and then shutting early. Dodged off work early tonight and got to McD at 6 mins to five only to find the ticket office already shut. Went to main reception but the lass there couldnt help me.

Edited by Strawman

Very poor offering to back up your statement. Why specifically are the prices a disgrace, when St Johnstone are not only offering subsidised family tickets to a large group of Celtic fans but also incur extra costs when the Old Firm visit Perth? Do you think Saints should take a hit on the extra stewarding, admin etc... costs when the Old Firm visit? In relation to prices in general, why should Saints fans pay more to visit Celtic Park, than Celtic fans should to visit Perth? Who do you think enjoys the better fan experience (as a visiting fan) in both situations?

Still far from convinced you aren't trolling and disappointed you are trying to turn things on the moderators, rather than take the time to properly address the question that was asked of you following the statement you made. If you want to retract the statement, we'll say no more on the matter?

Couldn't say who enjoys it more, but most of you guys don't go to away games anyway and are always moaning about prices, I have a wee moan about prices and its an outrage, so no I'll not be retracting the statement

Couldn't say who enjoys it more, but most of you guys don't go to away games anyway and are always moaning about prices, I have a wee moan about prices and its an outrage, so no I'll not be retracting the statement.

Not really an answer to the pertinent issues in there either, is there? Any intention of answering the more relevant questions asked?

Why specifically are the prices a disgrace, when St Johnstone are not only offering subsidised family tickets to a large group of Celtic fans but also incur extra costs when the Old Firm visit Perth?

Does the plentiful supply of £20 adult/child tickets not represent good value?

Do you think Saints should take a hit on the extra stewarding, admin etc... costs when the Old Firm visit?

What would be a fair price in your eyes for this fixture, bearing in mind St Johnstone fans are charged £26 (or £23 to sit behind a pillar) when we visit Celtic Park?

The complaints about you are piling up, so hopefully we'll see some proof that you're not trolling in your next reply to this thread, when you provide some evidence to back up your claim that the prices on offer are a disgrace. Or again, the opportunity is open for you to retract your statement.

You have answered any questions the poster may have about the pricing of the game, in your paragraph " do you think saints should take a hit.............."

Especially the etc.. word.

How many grounds have had their stadium seating wrecked and toilet plumbing vandalism with these yobs .

O.K. it is not everyone of them that engages in these mindless acts ,

but this is why they are unliked .

Someone has to foot the bill, unfortunately Saints fans are paying for this also in the price of admission.

I think its a disgrace that saints fans are treated like 2nd class citizens when it comes to the old firm. The East Stand belongs to the supporters of St Johnstone and should remain so. Paying £26 for the privilege to listen to the secterian bile that spouts from old firm doesnt look appealing to me im afraid Mr Steve Brown.

I think its a disgrace that saints fans are treated like 2nd class citizens when it comes to the old firm. The East Stand belongs to the supporters of St Johnstone and should remain so. Paying £26 for the privilege to listen to the secterian bile that spouts from old firm doesnt look appealing to me im afraid Mr Steve Brown.

Totally agree, Mr A. :wink:

If we could fill the East stand I would agree but given we can't and given that by doing what he is doing, Steve brown is selling 2000 more tickets @ £26 ( £52,000) than we could if we just gave them the North and a bit of the main, I think it's a great move. The financial future of our club is far more important than you or I greeting about having to move once or twice a season. Unless of course you wanna give the club £52,000???

Not really an answer to the pertinent issues in there either, is there? Any intention of answering the more relevant questions asked?

Why specifically are the prices a disgrace, when St Johnstone are not only offering subsidised family tickets to a large group of Celtic fans but also incur extra costs when the Old Firm visit Perth?

Does the plentiful supply of £20 adult/child tickets not represent good value?

Do you think Saints should take a hit on the extra stewarding, admin etc... costs when the Old Firm visit?

What would be a fair price in your eyes for this fixture, bearing in mind St Johnstone fans are charged £26 (or £23 to sit behind a pillar) when we visit Celtic Park?

The complaints about you are piling up, so hopefully we'll see some proof that you're not trolling in your next reply to this thread, when you provide some evidence to back up your claim that the prices on offer are a disgrace. Or again, the opportunity is open for you to retract your statement.

The proof is in the price, I don't have to say anymore or should'nt, jeez ****sake