Ghost Tour To Dingwall 22/9/12

Thanks to the 39 who travelled today. Was a fantastic day out topped of with a magic game and a brilliant result. Also thanks for the bids in the auction on the bus which raised £132..Outstanding work people... Overall we made a profit of £208. Also thanks to Stewart for the 60 bags of crisps , the juice and the hug carrier bag of sweets.

Hope to see you all next week at Dundee..

COYS

Ghostie :razz: :razz: :razz:

Thanks verry much for the juice crisps etc, if the games that good every time i get your bus, then i may well be back some day.

Thanks to the 39 who travelled today. Was a fantastic day out topped of with a magic game and a brilliant result. Also thanks for the bids in the auction on the bus which raised £132..Outstanding work people... Overall we made a profit of £208. Also thanks to Stewart for the 60 bags of crisps , the juice and the hug carrier bag of sweets.

Hope to see you all next week at Dundee..

COYS

Ghostie :razz: :razz: :razz:

What a great bus trip yesterday, well done again Ghostie.

The 20 minute stop in Newtonmore on the way up was magic. The look on the bar maids face wa s a delight when 40 of us walked in bang on 11 am.

Good to see the bus making a good profit on the day as all monies will make their way through to saintees.

Hopefully we will stop again in Newtonmore when we go up to Inverness on the 27th October.

Well done Yul, sounds like you met the challenge head on with the Bus War. I would have paid the extra and went with the Ghost Tour if I had been back home :wink: You gonna buy me one of these polo shirts if I win the prediction league ??

I believe a relation of one of our midfielders is on his way to a meeting at McD to sort thi sout before it escalates further - Ban Ki Moon.