Wap Superstars V Ormond Saints V 03/03/13

Edstar101

I know it's a good while away yet, but the next instalment of the WAP Superstars football legacy has been arranged for the 3rd March 2013, against our old (and only) foes, Ormond Saints.

I am not looking for names yet, but hopefully the date will enable you to not book holidays over that weekend etc etc

Early discussions between Gav and I have considered the possibility of playing this game away from Guildtown and making more of a day of it. Any thoughts on this and possible suggestions for locations are welcome. We could always play it in Athens....if Singapore Saint won't come to WAP Superstars, perhaps WAP Superstars will come to Singapore Saint :mrgreen:

The first training session in the build up to this game will be next Thursday down the South Inch*

(* the above statement is obviously nonsense)

Much the same as myself

Superb management from Edstar introducing his new star striker when 2 down to ruffle the OS feathers

That and the diamond midfield worked wonders! Although it was unintentional, more down to my happy wandering!

And count me in for March

Edited by Das Rave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...