Saints Vs Celtic Saturday 15/9/12 K.o. 12.30Pm

Dave Ferg

I don't expect us to win so hopefully we can get a draw. I'm landing on bringing my flag up, but not sure if the is anywhere in west Stanton to hang it up. Maybe best if all the big flags/banners were draped over the empty seats in the Ormond stand (if it's not full)?

Come sit in the north end of the west stand. We'll find somewhere for it!

I don't expect us to win so hopefully we can get a draw. I'm landing on bringing my flag up, but not sure if the is anywhere in west Stanton to hang it up. Maybe best if all the big flags/banners were draped over the empty seats in the Ormond stand (if it's not full)?

That should be west stand, not Stanton (feckin iPad)

Saints cancel training due to 7 players taking ill .

Why does this seem to happen to football teams so often? Every few months there are stories of clubs where half the team is down with some sort of bug and the rest of the players are sent home.

It's never happened to my knowledge in any of my workplaces, seems bizarre how regularly it occurs at football clubs.

This game is only two days away and you can actually feel the apathy towards it, which is a real shame. The early season positivity has gone and has been replaced by a huge and unrelenting cloud of doom. Even I am finding it difficult to get up for this one. Now we have a virus spreading through our already struggling team and our manager not only has to contend with a poor run of results and lack of confidence in him from the fans, but also this forthcoming tribunal, which will without doubt be weighing on his mind. Add to that another financial loss posted for last season, crowds disappearing quicker than " sna af a dyke" and the general feeling that Scotish fitba from the international squad downwards in in the grubber. I am sure I can hear John Lawrie shouting " we're all doomed, doomed I tell you"

So what can we as fans do to help alleviate this feeling of impending disaster???

The only thing I can think of is the easiest for us to do. We need to man up, stiffen that quivering bottom lip and get our sorry arses up to McD on saturday and get right behind the team from the first kick to the last. The fact is, I expect we will get gubbed by Celtic but even if we do, we have to remember, we are Perth St.Johnstone and whatever the score, no matter how shite things get, we will always be Perth St.Johnstone. Things will get better, they always do. It might take a while, we might even end up back in the first but WTF, shite happens.

Come on you Saints. It's time to rock n roll... :wink:

This game is only two days away and you can actually feel the apathy towards it, which is a real shame. The early season positivity has gone and has been replaced by a huge and unrelenting cloud of doom. Even I am finding it difficult to get up for this one. Now we have a virus spreading through our already struggling team and our manager not only has to contend with a poor run of results and lack of confidence in him from the fans, but also this forthcoming tribunal, which will without doubt be weighing on his mind. Add to that another financial loss posted for last season, crowds disappearing quicker than " sna af a dyke" and the general feeling that Scotish fitba from the international squad downwards in in the grubber. I am sure I can hear John Lawrie shouting " we're all doomed, doomed I tell you"

So what can we as fans do to help alleviate this feeling of impending disaster???

The only thing I can think of is the easiest for us to do. We need to man up, stiffen that quivering bottom lip and get our sorry arses up to McD on saturday and get right behind the team from the first kick to the last. The fact is, I expect we will get gubbed by Celtic but even if we do, we have to remember, we are Perth St.Johnstone and whatever the score, no matter how shite things get, we will always be Perth St.Johnstone. Things will get better, they always do. It might take a while, we might even end up back in the first but WTF, shite happens.

Come on you Saints. It's time to rock n roll... :wink:

I wid be quite happy IF ( and if S.Lomas's spies are watching) we can stop this fecking HIGH BALL all the time -ON THE DECK please.......Lets get in aboot the hoopy bawbags.