Dundee Away - 29 September

livi saint

Think we are staying in Perth on Saturday night, or, to be precise, with friends in St Madeos. Going to see if Ghostie's bus can pick us up at Glencarse Hotel, or might just go to Barossa Street and get it from there

Train from Perth could also be an option mind you

Edited by Edstar101

Train is good for me nelly... couple of shandies though?

Yeah, I can have a few beers before the game. Need to be semi sober when I get home though as I'm going out to meet one of Nikki's friends and her husband - don't think it would go down too well if I turned up in my usual apres-train state!

Yeah, I can have a few beers before the game. Need to be semi sober when I get home though as I'm going out to meet one of Nikki's friends and her husband - don't think it would go down too well if I turned up in my usual apres-train state!

It's a known fact that people are more fun when stoatin drunk.....Nikki will thank you for turning up blootered, trust me :wacko:

Edited by Edstar101

Think my mate (RinkyDink) will be jumping on the same train as you guys at Dalgety Bay / Inverkeithing.

Be nice to him, he's a bit simple

Must be a bit simple if he's mates with you and goes to the Scotland games! He'll fit in well with us then.

Family Malloy, are you bringing the flag?

Must be a bit simple if he's mates with you and goes to the Scotland games! He'll fit in well with us then.

Family Malloy, are you bringing the flag?

Yes indeedy, maybe on my ownsome in my car, think this weekend is the Family Gordon one :laugh: , but will txt you to see which wonderful establishment you are all in before the game

Edited by crieffsaintandy