Dundee V Saints 29/9/12 Ko 15:00

rik2304

This is huge game for our own self respect especially after all these years of history between us. We need to show them straight that we are so much better than them, and really f@ck them over good style next week. Out of the three latest games, doing Dundee over will give me by far the biggest pleasure. Beating Dundee at Dens, is bigger for me than beating the old firm any day.

Let the battle commence.

Edited by SingaporeSaint

I hope its a bumper crowd for the sake of the SPL, we had nearly a full hoose against the fun last month, 5k more than the Sevco franchise would bring, hope its the same for this Tayside derby.

I hope the Funsters stay up would hate to see them cut adrift before the tatties are in.......no really! :wink:

The derry?Surely the usual stand behind the goal?Also can anyone tell me the last time we faced dundee in a spl game that would be great

13th April 2002 at McD. We lost 1-0

Last SPL game at Dens.

9th Feb 2002... we lost 1-0

That season we took just 1 point from 4 games against the Dees and finished with the meagre total of 21 points which ended our SPL tenure.

Can.t remember the last premier game but must be some time ago. April 2009 for the last first division game.

It will be pay at the gate and we will be behind the goal as usual. Opposite the Provost Road end. Only hope that they will have enough gates open for a big away support. Somethng that they have failed to do there sometimes in the past. As far as I am aware Saints have never been in the Derry.

See that your question re last premier game has been answered already. :razz:

Edited by Norsaint

More, more.

I knew that would give you wood Gorty..

season before that 2 points from 9

Season before that 7 from 12

The season before that 10 from 12

The season before that we fecked you 7 (SEVEN)-2 and 5 (FIVE)-1 in the Challenge Cup..

SEVEN :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That'll cool yer biriani....

Thanks,we should have had our blue and white away day here.Other games v them january 2nd at home an feb 27 back at dens,love dundee games

It will be a Blue and White away day , just not an organised one. There will be plenty saintees at this one