Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 10 - Queen's Park (H)

MoM vs Queen's Park  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Muzz for me,I thought that Moon was ok but needs more game time to sharpen up.McLean looks like a good signing,Tade worked his Baws off and wee

Nigel buzzed about quite well.

Scobie looked off the pace and Davie the Duck needs to be punted as Caddis looks a far better propect and should get game time ahead of him.

Muzz for me,I thought that Moon was ok but needs more game time to sharpen up.McLean looks like a good signing,Tade worked his Baws off and wee

Scobie looked off the pace and Davie the Duck needs to be punted as Caddis looks a far better propect and should get game time ahead of him.

You saved me a lot of typing. Agree word for word.

From the highlights at half time during New Co v Motherwell, I'm even more impressed by MacLean. His finishing for his 2 goals was very composed and clinical.

What they didn't show was him in a better position than that of his 2nd goal and randomly trying to switch sides to Nigel. Or the absolute sitter he missed from 2 yards. I won't include the one he stretched to reach with his studs as i felt he was at full reach to get what he did on it

Watched Caddis a bit at a few games at Arbroath last season and he looked very good with lightning pace (in the third) but excellent withnthe ball at his feet going at and passing players.