League Cup Qf

glenrothes saintee

Are the restricted seats separated from the £15 ones? Technically, could someone buy a restricted ticket but still sit in a empty £15 seat once inside?...

A 'friend' wants to know..

That's what I am planning on doing. Bought my £12 ticket today. I aint giving these scumbags a penny more than I need to.

Are the restricted seats separated from the £15 ones? Technically, could someone buy a restricted ticket but still sit in a empty £15 seat once inside?...

A 'friend' wants to know..

Depends on numbers. The unrestricted view seats are in the front part of the away section and even though we don't usually take a massive support, it's still pretty full. The restricted view tickets are in the back part and the problem is a pillar the size of China but there is usually enough room to find a seat that gives a decent view, even though it's technically restricted view.

It's usually the same main steward at the exit/entrance and he seems a decent guy and certainly I've never seen him checking tickets.

Really impressed by the confidence Saints played with on Saturday, so hopefully it we can match that and get a result on Saturday, we can go there really believing we can win. In saying that, the maybe some would say defensive approach we've employed on our visits there in the past few seasons have served us pretty well IMO and with a better referee, we could have taken something from there twice last season.