League Cup Qf Away To Celtic

Scobby_SJFC

If you phone McD today they might get it put aside at the Parkhead box office.... Unlikely though but worth asking.

I phoned last week and they posted mine out that day, arrived in Glasgow next morning. Worth a shot if you're willing to risk them turning up on Wed.

Aitchy was on twitter yesterday saying he had a couple of spare (free) tickets. Probably snapped up by now but might be worth giving him a shout for those that were thinking of going but ticketless. Presuming he is Aithcy on here as well so could PM him.

All being well with the trains should be there at 6.15. It's a lovely walk to Parkhead but we'll probably be better off getting the train. Spew is an expert in matters such as these so will advise.

This most important thing is staying as late as possible in the pub!

Could get a train from queen st to bellgrove, or argyle st/central to bridgeton. Bridgeton's a bit closer to parkhead I think, about a 15 min walk.

Might be just as cheap to share taxis. This would give us more time in the pub...