Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 13 - Kilmarnock (H)

MoM vs Killie  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great team performance, thought defence looked very solid, impressed with Gary Miller and hope he is not injured as was doing really well before he went off, Anderson had his best game I have seen, Wright and Mackay good, Liam OK, Murray dynamic and his usual self, Nigel caused their defence loads of problems and should have scored a couple more, needs to work on his finishing as if this improved would be sensational, Vine only so so and looked lacking in match sharpness and fitness, Tade worked hard but oddly enough did not think he had his best game but that is only because standards have been so high, went for Chris Millar who I thought had one of his best games I have seen, bossed midfield and linked up play well. 2-1 going on 5-1, was nowhere near as impressed with Killie as I have been by Aberdeen or St.Mirren.

I honestly can't choose :LAUGH OUT LOUD: Goalkeeper was solid, Defense was perfect, midfield was perfect, attack was perfect!!! ARGH!

Do the players not realise we have to vote in this poll and let one of them stand out every week?

If pushed I'd say Liam Craig, he got some pelters on here recently but I stuck up for him and he's clearly desperate to repay my faith. Always looks for the ball and has developed enough to mix up the type of crosses and passes he completes. He's definitely a key player for us

Liam Criag put 3 or 4 great crosses in, he's thankfully reduced the number of floated crosses and now puts them in with pace! Tade was everywhere and must have at have ran 40k! Nige should have scored a hat-trick! Chris Miller for me, he's turning into a real star for us in the middle of the park, always looking for the ball and is usally pretty tidy with it! Well done everyone!!

Whole team played as a team and not individuals .

Team spirit is great and the rest of the guys appreciate the effort put in up front by Tade & Nigel.

Muzz & Chris immense in midfield as were the defence .

However my vote goes to Nigel for his goal and his tracking back which was one of his failings previously.

Still a young guy learning his trade, can only get better.

This is going to be controversial given the love for Chris Millar here, but sod it...

Millar has really stepped up his game in this central position he's finding himself in, in terms of winning possession back and being available to receive the ball. BUT, I feel that far too often he'll create himself a bit of space - evade an initial tackle, for example - but then take one touch too many, or pass the ball straight to an opposition player. I feel that at times he can be extremely wasteful in possession and it does my head in!

I may be totally wrong, of course, but it is something I notice every week!

This is going to be controversial given the love for Chris Millar here, but sod it...

Millar has really stepped up his game in this central position he's finding himself in, in terms of winning possession back and being available to receive the ball. BUT, I feel that far too often he'll create himself a bit of space - evade an initial tackle, for example - but then take one touch too many, or pass the ball straight to an opposition player. I feel that at times he can be extremely wasteful in possession and it does my head in!

I agree. I just think he lacks confidence with the ball to be a bit more positive. Great with the ball at his feet though. Wish he'd shoot more too.

I think in the same position Jody would pass back the way.So do you complement him for trying to go forward,beat a player or making that killer pass that gifts possession.

I do agree with you but being positive is much more entertaining.

I think in the same position Jody would pass back the way.So do you complement him for trying to go forward,beat a player or making that killer pass that gifts possession.

I do agree with you but being positive is much more entertaining.

I should transfer this to the other thread where I dared to mention Jody and how much more entertaining we are presently.

Alternatively, get in there and back me up! :razz:

I should transfer this to the other thread where I dared to mention Jody and how much more entertaining we are presently.

Alternatively, get in there and back me up! :razz:

I did read it after I wrote this and its more or less the same idea.No-one has even mentioned Robbo's contribution on Saturday when he came on.

Robbo Robbo Robbo

Agreed, he still wants too much time on the ball which slows down promising moves all too often. Plus he really annoyed me by ruining a move going for a ball from an offside position when he could of let Tade on to it.

Can't fault his work rate though and a very good squad player to have.

I think he's getting so much plaudits because he's obviously improved from last season, he seems a much better player in the middle and possibly the fact he was learning from Jody every day has helped him. He is prone to mistakes but they've been cut down from when he first joined us, and he actually seeks the ball aswell.

Definitely helps that he's not stuck on the wing though

Could almost choose the MoM by throwing a dart at the team list as there were so many good performances but Tade just shaded it for me. Hasselbaink, Midge, Craig & Muzz were also great though.

you give the impression that you are not a very competent dart player.

As long as you don't hit the drawing pin holding up the team list.