Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 16 - Motherwell (H)

MoM vs Motherwell  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had to be MacLean, worked so hard throughout the game and won nearly every ball in the air.

The defence was absolutely rank all game apart from frazer wright who i thought dealt with higdon well especially in the second half.

Murray Ran ALL game and was absolutely Fuc*ed at the end of it

Not our day, motherwells defence was for the taking but we did not capatilise, i dont know why vine didnt start, (i know they were 3-0 up)

But he changed the game when he came on, hasslebaink has to be played in behind vine/maclean/tade/whoever

I'd agree with most of the players mentioned. Subs made an impact against as they've done in the past few matches and of the starters, Frazer Wright handled Higdon pretty well and Chris Millar had another decent game in the centre of the park, never hiding. MacLean worked away but needed someone alongside him.

I'd be tempted to maybe go with McCracken and Wright next week, don't feel Anderson is having a good season at all. If we're going to park the bus though, maybe even a case for Ando at right back.

I'd agree with most of the players mentioned. Subs made an impact against as they've done in the past few matches and of the starters, Frazer Wright handled Higdon pretty well and Chris Millar had another decent game in the centre of the park, never hiding. MacLean worked away but needed someone alongside him.

I'd be tempted to maybe go with McCracken and Wright next week, don't feel Anderson is having a good season at all. If we're going to park the bus though, maybe even a case for Ando at right back.

Moving Ando to right back may be a good call,although I thought McCracken was poor against Celtic. certainly have to find someone for right back.