Ghost Tour To Kilmarnock Sat.24/11/12 Kick-Off 3Pm

Next up on the road, a very tricky trip to Kilmarnock ... Looking for a good travelling support. It will be a vital game and with Killie showing some great form of late we will need to be at our best to pick up the points. Will be dropping off at The Howard Arms as usual.

Pick ups..

Scone ( Wheel Inn Car Park) ............................10.40am

Scone ( Kinnears) ..........................................10.45am

Bridgend (Strathmore Bar)....10.50am

Leaving Barossa Street.....................................11.30am

Will also pick up/drop off in Auchterarder/Stirling should anyone require this service

Anyone wanting picked up from any of these stops PLEASE let me know. ..

£7 per person with Kids under 12 accompanied by an adult going free.

Bookings now being taken. Phone the club on (01738) 628391 after 5pm Mon-Thurs and after 11am Fri-Sat-Sun..

Cheers..

Ghostie..

The Howards place is ( as the americans would say) AWESOME -great wee place -guid grub -lots o tellies for the footie (early games) -and with Killie looking to consolidate their league position containing the likes of "its ma jumper and i ll wear it if i want tae" Sheridan and the sooperlative Gazzy Harkins and thon Irish Jeanni us "Kenny shields" - a Killie pie -what more could one ask for on a Saturday afternoon -cmon ra Saints all aboard de Ghostie bus -Roll up Roll up.

Thanks to the 28 who travelled today including the 3 kids. Managed to make a loss of only £15 which was great. Thanks to everyone for supporting the fitba ticket, the raffle and after I had won the whisky, the Postie for paying £15 for it in the auction (minus the chocolate santas) which Mrs Ghost nabbed . Thanks also to Stewart for donating the whisky in the first place. Not a bad day out and it's always nice to come home with the points even if we were not great. All your efforts are really appreciated and I hope to see you all again soon.

Cheers.

Ghostie :razz: