January Signings

RandomGuy

Pawlette as a permanent signing and Beattie playing will do me for January. Regardless of Robb's broken leg, we are well covered in midfield. We would have to let some players go before bringing others in, squad is large enough for our budget regardless what SL thinks.

Edited by SingaporeSaint

I suggest you go and sit in a dark room,the performance was fine,result disappointing,but we have a good squad and will be fine this year.Where do you think the money would come from?

Swear jar in the dugout?

Saints have a good squad and will finish top 6. Would imagine they would only add if somebody with real quality became available to them on the right deal.

I still think that we are a bit short in midfield we really only have Millar Davidson and Craig at the moment.O.K. Cregg is on the mend and we don`t

really know what the situation with Pawlett is.With Robertson out for the season and the perma injured Moon and Adams unlikely to contribute

much I think Lomas will bring in at least one more with perhaps 1 or 2 going out on loan.

We have Caddis who can now benefit from more game time. Lets not forget we are a small club over spending at the moment.

A good manager could still get results with our squad. We have been unlucky with injuries and the like but most SPL managers would be happy with our squad.

Time for Lomas to prove his doubters, me at the top of the list, wrong.

Murray Davidson to Ipswich and saints to pick up a freed Ryan Stevenson.

I have a horrible feeling we will end up with Chris Clark from aberdeen and a useless never to be seen premiership youth player (aka wonderkid) who will be freed by parent club as soon as they return from loan to us after 3 sub appearances.

Biggest issue for Saints in the transfer window will be what happens re Murray Davidson.

If he stays we will have the strongest available squad outside of Celtic Park.

At present however we dont have the manager to get the best out of that squad to let them gain their rightfull place. Simples!

Don't reckon we need any signings (well maybe one :wink: )

I still think that we are a bit short in midfield we really only have Millar Davidson and Craig at the moment.O.K. Cregg is on the mend and we don`t

really know what the situation with Pawlett is.With Robertson out for the season and the perma injured Moon and Adams unlikely to contribute

much I think Lomas will bring in at least one more with perhaps 1 or 2 going out on loan.

Can I just say that re: Mooner, he is not injured and has been fit for the majority of this season. His face just doesn't fit, and I think he will have his contract mutually terminated in Jan, with us signing a midfielder to replace Robbo. For what its worth, I think Mooner and Robbo have both been treated unfairly by Lomas.

Mooners out of contract in January anyway. I think people are often blinded by the fact he's a Perth lad and been brought through saints from a young age. I personally don't think he's good enough, whenever I've seen him he's always failed to impress. People were calling him the answer to Jody Morris leaving, he's nowhere near that standard in fact I'm not sure he's SPL standard at all. Which is a damn shame, but it's te Andy Jackson debate all over again and look where he is plying his trade.

Mooners out of contract in January anyway. I think people are often blinded by the fact he's a Perth lad and been brought through saints from a young age. I personally don't think he's good enough, whenever I've seen him he's always failed to impress. People were calling him the answer to Jody Morris leaving, he's nowhere near that standard in fact I'm not sure he's SPL standard at all. Which is a damn shame, but it's te Andy Jackson debate all over again and look where he is plying his trade.

I think he's a very good player,and I fear that by letting him go another SPL club will snap him up quickly and it could come back to haunt us.

He's got a contract until the end of the season.

I think he's a good player, but he'll never make it under Lomas. He just doesn't rate him at all by the looks of things.

He's got a contract until the end of the season.

I think he's a good player, but he'll never make it under Lomas. He just doesn't rate him at all by the looks of things.

To be fair, when he's been brought into the first team over the past couple of years, he has been woeful. I accept it's difficult to judge on one off performances but any game he has come into Mooner has been really poor. Certainly hasn't taken his chances in my opinion. Shame.