January Signings

RandomGuy

Interesting to hear the Chick Young Exclusive that 2 SPL players have agreed to sign for Rangers once the signing ban is over. Allan Preston speculating one is Muzz Davidson, but Chick says he isn't. Mind you I wouldn't trust anything coming from them....

heard this too saying it would be this year but i thought the ban was 2years?

heard this too saying it would be this year but i thought the ban was 2years?

It's a year and should take in the summer transfer window but I think the SFA/SPL made a right mess of things. I believe a year is up on 31 August 2013 but the window does 't close until 2 September 2013.

Or didn't make a mess of it and had an agreement with them that they qould make sure they had a couple of days to sign players. We know how corrupt our governing bodies are.

Edited by john1962

It's a year and should take in the summer transfer window but I think the SFA/SPL made a right mess of things. I believe a year is up on 31 August 2013 but the window does 't close until 2 September 2013.

Or didn't make a mess of it and had an agreement with them that they qould make sure they had a couple of days to sign players. We know how corrupt our governing bodies are.

Second paragraph probably right.Another punishment that meant feckall.

Interesting to hear the Chick Young Exclusive that 2 SPL players have agreed to sign for Rangers once the signing ban is over. Allan Preston speculating one is Muzz Davidson, but Chick says he isn't. Mind you I wouldn't trust anything coming from them....

Is Allan Preston not Murray Davidsons agent?

So i expect that The Rangers will now be punished for tapping up players, seeing as its been publically admitted they have already agreed to sign 2 players in the SPL currently under contract, more than a year in advance of them being able to do so.

The last club charged with this, Chelsea, were banned for 3 transfer windows from signing players...

The sfa fooked it up royally, because the transfer window doesn't shut til the 2nd of sept next year and rangers are only barred until the 31st August they will be able to sign players before next season. In the case of Jamie Murphy I believe he will run his contract out with Motherwell on the 30th jun and then be on trial with rangers until the 1st of September then sign a contract. What I don't like about the ban running out 31at August is free agents are allowed to sign anytime so how many players will be on "trial" then sign on the first September.

Anyway as for January a young defender on loan is all I think we need, our squad is good enough without spending more money if anything get a few off the books

So i expect that The Rangers will now be punished for tapping up players, seeing as its been publically admitted they have already agreed to sign 2 players in the SPL currently under contract, more than a year in advance of them being able to do so.

The last club charged with this, Chelsea, were banned for 3 transfer windows from signing players...

Expect It to be ignored. Even if it isn't we've already seen how these people laugh at supposed punishments because, before they are imposed, they are drafted to ensure that they have no real detrimental effect on them. No one in authority properly polices that shower - is anyone surprised given the people heading at least two of the three governing bodies.

Edited by Indicator

The sfa fooked it up royally, because the transfer window doesn't shut til the 2nd of sept next year and rangers are only barred until the 31st August they will be able to sign players before next season. In the case of Jamie Murphy I believe he will run his contract out with Motherwell on the 30th jun and then be on trial with rangers until the 1st of September then sign a contract. What I don't like about the ban running out 31at August is free agents are allowed to sign anytime so how many players will be on "trial" then sign on the first September.

Or you could say specifically designed to suit the occasion.