Double Game Ticket?

Dave H

• 2 weeks later...

Sums it up.Even the staff don`t know about it ,what chance the general public.

Welcome back Sam.

I think I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and put it down to me having the cold. My voice is a bit iffy and I've been asked to repeat myself a lot over the last few days. Or maybe she just hasn't had many people asking about them and had totally forgotten they were in the drawer! Haha! :)

I hope those paying at the gate for ICT game have snapped this deal up for the Dundee game come new year... I would imagine that the 2 game deal would be available from the ticket office before the game but best to call them up first.

The pay at the gate turnstiles should sell this deal, as the 'GO LARGE' deal. Although I would guess this would be too late to arrange/

Edited by Dave H

I hope those paying at the gate for ICT game have snapped this deal up for the Dundee game come new year... I would imagine that the 2 game deal would be available from the ticket office before the game but best to call them up first.

The pay at the gate turnstiles should sell this deal, as the 'GO LARGE' deal. Although I would guess this would be too late to arrange/

These tickets are on sale before today's game.