Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 21 - St Mirren (A)

MoM vs St Mirren  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Performances aren't all about the quality of football on show, sometimes it's about the dirtier side of the game and on that front, there was no faulting Saints yesterday. Could mention a few but the end result is going to be the same for me, Frazer Wright gets my vote. Arguably one of the bravest players I've seen in a Saints shirt, he would throw himself in front a bus to prevent a goal you feel. If he'd scored after his break forward, the celebrations would have been fantastic. Brilliant performance by him though.

I want two votes.... Cannae separate Mannus and Wright who were both fantastic. On a side note, that phucking shite paper that is the Sunday Mail includes Muzz in the team of the day but not Mannus or Wright and the player ratings give Mannus only 7/10 and more amazingly, Wright only gets 6/10. WTF do these journos do? Sit with their eyes closed for 90 minutes.

Right, Wright is getting my vote by an absolute bawhair but if anyone else thinks they should both get a vote then stick one down for mannus and that'll be a half vote each. :wink:

I want two votes.... Cannae separate Mannus and Wright who were both fantastic. On a side note, that phucking shite paper that is the Sunday Mail includes Muzz in the team of the day but not Mannus or Wright and the player ratings give Mannus only 7/10 and more amazingly, Wright only gets 6/10. WTF do these journos do? Sit with their eyes closed for 90 minutes.

Right, Wright is getting my vote by an absolute bawhair but if anyone else thinks they should both get a vote then stick one down for mannus and that'll be a half vote each. :wink:

Maybe the "mod" for this part of the forum could change the voting system and have it like thon Eurovision where we give 12 points to the "Star" player and 10 to the next etc etc