Eses Day

Scobby_SJFC

Arcelik name was on the fridge in our room over in turkey. Oh how we tittered and the kids didn't even notice. Brilliant gesture by eses. What was the reason? The fair play nomination?

I would suggest that it must be. Great frendships were forged over in Eskisehir and this is just a continuation.

As for YHallSaint....Were you over there?? ( that's not a smart arsed question, just in case it comes across that way, but simply a question) The fact that we all got on like a house on fire and everyone had a brilliant time means, ( at least to me) that it is certainly not getting too much. :razz:

I would suggest that it must be. Great frendships were forged over in Eskisehir and this is just a continuation.

As for YHallSaint....Were you over there?? ( that's not a smart arsed question, just in case it comes across that way, but simply a question) The fact that we all got on like a house on fire and everyone had a brilliant time means, ( at least to me) that it is certainly not getting too much. :razz:

Ghostie is there a chance for the magic 7 to discuss or propose that the 2 clubs consider a link up,youth players training camps etc. Thnk Man Utd have one with Anderlecht or similar,

Edited by mainstand

Ghostie is there a chance for the magic 7 to discuss or propose that the 2 clubs consider a link up,youth players training camps etc. Thnk Man Utd have one with Anderlecht or similar,

Magnificent 7!! :wink: I noticed unofficial twitter suggesting our away top to be red and black stripes in allegiance with Eses,i'd personally buy my first away top for years if they did.The account holder is also asking if it would encourage more shirt sales than usual

Edited by dave mc

Totally floored by the picture.

Again, and not for the first time I get goosebumps and a feeling of restored pride in my club, football and the foundation of spport based on good sporting behaviour.

To anyone saying "isn't it a bit much..." - No, not at all. I think everything between the clubs has come about naturally.

History is made. It must start some where.

Sounds exaggerated but all this is an historic link between Turkey & Scotland

Proud of St Johnstone.

Respect to EsEs

A few mates were asking me in the pub what the picture of the Eskisehirspor players that I put on facebook was all about. When I explained they said they couldn't believe that it wasn't covered by the national news. The press are quick to talk down football fans but take no effort to showcase the good in the game.

A few mates were asking me in the pub what the picture of the Eskisehirspor players that I put on facebook was all about. When I explained they said they couldn't believe that it wasn't covered by the national news. The press are quick to talk down football fans but take no effort to showcase the good in the game.

Don't worry - if it the banner had mentioned Celtic instead of Saints the national media would have been falling over themselves to show everyone the pic. But that's because Sellick have the pure best fans in the world by the way but.

Fantastic gesture from Eses.