Wanted! Record Player For My Old Vinyl 33's And 45's :)

T.H.C

vinyl is braw better check larkys needle.

Odd you raising this out of the blue as I am getting my Dunlop Systemdek serviced at the moment to bring it back into use. And more so - I was scratching around my old Pioneer PL 514 this afternoon - wondering whether to do anything with it.

I'm going to resurrect my pile-o'-vinyl.

Edited by henryhallsdanceband

Odd you raising this out of the blue as I am getting my Dunlop Systemdek serviced at the moment to bring it back into use. And more so - I was scratching around my old Pioneer PL 514 this afternoon - wondering whether to do anything with it.

I'm going to resurrect my pile-o'-vinyl.

Where are you getting your Systemdek serviced? I have been building up mine for a number of years and this would be the final step to get it up and running.

Steve got me The Who studio albums for Christmas,I had every Who album, but they were damaged some years ago, when we renovated this house, we made upstairs a music den, with a stereo, so we could listen to our vinyl. There's nothing better than the sound of the needle hitting the record..

A music den with The Who sounds like heaven to me :)

Where are you getting your Systemdek serviced? I have been building up mine for a number of years and this would be the final step to get it up and running.

HiFi shop in Guildford. They are also going to fit a Ortofon 2M Red MM Cartridge. I'll plug it into my old Rotel RX 402 (so turntable with old receiver - like with like apparently will do the business) and see how that lot sounds through a new pair of Dali Zensor 1 bookshelf speakers. Can't wait. Got loads of 70s and 80s listening lined up for myself.