Gary Miller

sign dave

I thought one or two of the summer signings might have been moved on in January, Millar , Scobbie, hasslebank, Vine, take your pick wages need to be freed up. None have been that great.

Miller has done okay when he has played after a dubious first appearance. Scobbie showed in the games against Hearts and Dundee Utd that he is a capable player (and we will need him if CD goes). Vine is a quality, clever player.

The only one I agree with you about is Hasselbank. He may, once in a blue moon, have a great game, but, for me, that's about it

SC did you mean miller? Beattie is the one real disappointment for me, all he's done is collect wages. Nigel needs to be given a chance in his preferred role. He has great ability.

That is unfair on Beattie. Injury is something clubs legislate for when they sign players. It comes with the territory. It's no reason to get rid of a player after only a few months, especially when he is now fit and particularly when we all know what he is actually capable of. The only disappointment with Beattie is that he was unfortunate enough to get injured and we still haven't seen much of him. The player himself is not a disappointment and I'm sure he would rather have played every week than just "collected wages".

At the point I posted, all that was said was liam tweeting "can't believe he jumped ship" then gaz saying he said "it was his last saturday"

I'm surprised the mod's haven't banned me from starting posts, laughing quietly to myself.

I am surprised they havenae banned you for being THICK.....Walk Like an Egyptian :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At the point I posted, all that was said was liam tweeting "can't believe he jumped ship" then gaz saying he said "it was his last saturday"

I'm surprised the mod's haven't banned me from starting posts, laughing quietly to myself.

It is okay our tannoy announcer actually asked where he had gone and if it was to Div 3. Players should be banned form twitter when the transfer window is open :)