Are U Allowed To Set Balloons Off At Mcdiarmid During The Match

David123

The flares i have been in posession of are dangerous and rightfully banned from football matches , the screw on pen type efforts (army issue) . They are like a gun when you pull the trigger . The hand held efforts that light up are like fireworks and can burn you as well . Think some people are confusing smoke bombs with actual flares , the smoke bombs are just a bit of fun in my opinion . Not like mcd police and stewards to over react though , is it .

Seen that a while back so harsh, why scottish football has went downhill!

One reason why flares shouldn't be allowed at football.

http://www.independe...ch-1505057.html

in turkey i had a flare in bar street and it caused no harm to those around me and livened the atmosphere up even more. That story is about a flare being thrown against an elderly man, not just lighting the flare and letting it burn out, hurts no-one!!

Edited by SaintGraeme39

smoke bombs are not permitted inside football grounds. don't know what happened to the boys that let them off today but I hope for their sake that they did not get charged cause in recent years punishment has included inprisonment and a football banning order.

From what I was told, when the 1st smoke bomd went off, the police did not know who did it, instead the man in the blue top taken out, was a seperate incident (drunken and disorderly)