Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 27 - Dundee (H)

MoM vs Dundee  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wright did well, he done his job by keeping a clean sheet (as did the other defenders) but Pawlett stuck out for me, one of very few players fighting for the ball and had energy throughout the game. Had Nigel been goven more game time, he could have made better things of the game.

Pawlett, I thought, had about his worst game for us, failing repeatedly to take anyone on and put in a cross. Vine, on the other hand, showed some great touches and was involved in much of what we did that was any good.

Edited by andrew

Wright or Craig, a few players who were Good but didnt really create anything, Pawlett could have had a really good game if he just hit the ball past easton and took him on more, that goes with any Left back, Mannus was solid again but his kicking was awful, not as bad as Douglas though, think the wind didnt help, with the goalies and the game, Saints out ball is a dink up the line to tade, this couldnt have worked today especially in the 1st half with the wind, this is one of the factors why we were poor, Went for Craig

I thought a few individuals did ok but as a team what they produced today was an insult to the fans.

MacKay, Vine, Muzz and Pawlett did alright. Nobody deserves a man of the match vote. The idea is not to vote for the least shite. It should be a show stopping performance that earns this accolade and nobody produced that.