Sunday 20Th Jan - Motherwell (A)

nips

The game will be at Ravenscraig with a 10am kick off, so Perth folk ready to leave Tesco at 8am please. There is also the offer of food at the pub - I'll text folk tonight to get an idea of numbers heading back but if you see this before then please respond whether you will be going to the pub. I'll be going and driving back up the road after if anyone wants to join me.

Good performance and good result on a shocking pitch that really didn't suit our quick passing, total football style of sexy football. Anyones elses calves hurting like f**k today?!

Cheers to Al for the comp for the Saints game. Seemed like there were more comps going around than there were Saints fans yesterday - don't think I've met anyone who actually paid to get in yet!

Nae bother Kirky - cheers to G for arranging them once again.

Aye calves are pretty sore as well! Great win for us there. Well done to Rodgers for going in goals again, all joking aside thought he had a couple of brilliant saves that were key to the result.

Good result and a good performance considering the conditions. Once we got used to the pitch I thought we played some decent football at times, which is an achievement in itself.

For those that don't know, we won 4-2 with Pops, Dale (2) and Nick getting the goals. Kirky got PSJ MoM and Rodgers got Oppo MoM.