Richard Brittain

john1962

:laugh: but still, too far either way. Cringed at Aberdeen when the idiots sang the same 'song' about Jamie Langfield's missus. Not remotely funny.

Inspiration's ballpoint song gets my vote. :mrgreen:

Some folk used to sing it about Alan Mains wife prior to him signing for us. How things change. Some folk also used to shout that John Inglis was a murderer.

I think some of the people on here need to take a look at themselves.

That comment from 'the inspiration' is what you'd expect in a school playground.  These types of agressive morons are the type who have driven guys away from Saints and football in general.

Lets just support our team. 

I will always support Saints no mattr who does or does not sign for OUR team but as far as i am concerned Richie Brittain  can GTF. I for one will be giving him dogs abuse when Toss Cunty come calling this season. Oh and by the way Derek ADams is a ****. COYS

We used to sing Willie Millars wifes a tink ( she belonged to the travelling shows people community ) is that any different?...........I am not saying it is right or wrong just saying he deserves anything that comes his way from Saints fans for what he has done to US (stay within the law of course)    

COYS

Hope some of the sickos on here are happy.  The disgusting vile some people use in the above posts reflects more on them than the players they target.

Shame this news today has taken away from the joy of last night.  I hope we can weed these scum out of our support.

Best wishes to Richard and his wife.

To the good guys on here, lets stick to supporting our team.