Richard Brittain

john1962

• 3 weeks later...

Lets leave this topic for what it is; I frankly find it sad that so many people find it amusing that Brittain has fallen on hard times just because he spurned us. Who cares?

We are better than this, lets move on and concentrate what is a great time for us fans and for those of you enjoy a good dose of schadenfreude- rejoice- in what the poor guy must be wondering to himself might have been. 

Lets leave this topic for what it is; I frankly find it sad that so many people find it amusing that Brittain has fallen on hard times just because he spurned us. Who cares?

We are better than this, lets move on and concentrate what is a great time for us fans and for those of you enjoy a good dose of schadenfreude- rejoice- in what the poor guy must be wondering to himself might have been.

Fallen on hard times my arse . He's roughly earning what he did at Ross County between the two jobs. He'll miss the old half days though.

Fail to see how he's fallen on hard times tbh

I will be mightily surprised if he is not now receiving (notice I did not say earning) more than he did at Ross County with Brora's alleged use of brown envelopes!!

Not quite what I meant, but you've got a point!!

We already know that the guy is more than happy to put his family and personal situations before anything else, job included. I see nothing wrong with that. He's obviously not at Brora because they're the only team that would take him, yet some on here seem to be taking great delight in thinking that's his career's gone tits up and he's been reduced to playing in the Highland League. A player with his experience could easily have walked into most Bottom 6 or Championship teams, but that would have meant a move away from the North, which obviously is still not an option for him.

Like some have said, he'll no doubt be earning the same if not more, still gets to play football, has a real job, and gets to stay in the Highlands. Ticks all the boxes I'm sure. Good for him.

Saints have done well without him, we don't need him, free bus, we're happy, he's happy, it's been 2 years, time to let it go...

Not quite what I meant, but you've got a point!!

We already know that the guy is more than happy to put his family and personal situations before anything else, job included. I see nothing wrong with that. He's obviously not at Brora because they're the only team that would take him, yet some on here seem to be taking great delight in thinking that's his career's gone tits up and he's been reduced to playing in the Highland League. A player with his experience could easily have walked into most Bottom 6 or Championship teams, but that would have meant a move away from the North, which obviously is still not an option for him.

Like some have said, he'll no doubt be earning the same if not more, still gets to play football, has a real job, and gets to stay in the Highlands. Ticks all the boxes I'm sure. Good for him.

Saints have done well without him, we don't need him, free bus, we're happy, he's happy, it's been 2 years, time to let it go...

2 YEARS !!      Shit -the bus will need an MOT next year -hope SB budgets for it...

the guy has more brains then most of our support. the people still giving him shit because he turned us down are total arseholes. get over it.

If he had any brains he would have signed for Saints, I bet he can't wait to be scraping ice off his windscreen at 7 o'clock in the morning in December before he heads to some building site in the back of beyond.