Richard Brittain

john1962

Enough of this! If Brittain had gone about trying to renege on his pre-contract in a quiet unassuming way and spoke with Steve Brown then things would have been different, but because he flaunted his ugly side during our match last season where he taunted our fans with his badge kissing etc, and letting that clown Adams get involved, it only served to rile our fans enough to truly hate the sight of him. had an explanation been given as to why he wanted out, e.g wife seriously ill, then I am sure that apart from a very few trolls on here and elsewhere, then his family would never have been mentioned.

Mrs B. is only doing what most wives would do and is sticking up for her husband, though the whole scenario was handled extremely badly by all at Ross County, and they should hang their heads in shame! Rant over!

Enough of this! If Brittain had gone about trying to renege on his pre-contract in a quiet unassuming way and spoke with Steve Brown then things would have been different, but because he flaunted his ugly side during our match last season where he taunted our fans with his badge kissing etc, and letting that clown Adams get involved, it only served to rile our fans enough to truly hate the sight of him. had an explanation been given as to why he wanted out, e.g wife seriously ill, then I am sure that apart from a very few trolls on here and elsewhere, then his family would never have been mentioned.

Mrs B. is only doing what most wives would do and is sticking up for her husband, though the whole scenario was handled extremely badly by all at Ross County, and they should hang their heads in shame! Rant over!

well put, now can we please put this to bed.

It no longer matters what the rights and wrongs are. The fact is, SJ's reputation is now being severely damaged by the adverse media coverage. If you read the stories as a neutral, knowing nothing of the background, your sympathies would obviously be with the Brittain lassie, unless you were a total cretin. If this keeps up, gets raised to new levels through open letters and further cyber-bullying, well yes the police will take an interest, and it will become extremely difficult to disassociate ourselves from the Twisted Sisters and their awful, Neanderthal nonsense.

Either Richard didn't come because of his wife's dreadful experiences, or he used it as an excuse. Or perhaps somewhere in between. But it doesn't matter.

Do we really, really want SJ appearing as an example in media reports on cyber-bullying?

Where would that leave a young Dad who hesitantly took his young lad to one of the Euro games and is thinking of going more often.

Suck it up, and shut the feck up.

My sister's baby died two weeks after she was born. She has PND even now, 20 years on. Is she a "whore"???

Don't like to keep this thread going but I think his misses is jumping on the present troll debate.

I have no doubt she did suffer from depression after the birth of her bairn but she was diagnosed in january. I'm sure if he had taken a doctors note to SB at that time he may have cancelled the pre contract.

Spoke to a County fan who is a personal friend of the Brittain family and some of the sickening things messaged and posted on social media were unacceptable by any standards.

Are those who abuse and trolled threatening messages that thick that they won't get traced? I have it on the understanding that the Brittains are speaking to the police about some of the abuse given by a minority of our support.

I still believe that if County's Chairman oreven Richies agent had looked after him properly during this time it would've been settled easily.

Agreed with locking this thread up.

Lets just consider the facts where we are today.

Saints are unbeaten in the league and have not conceded a goal. We are playing free flowing attractive football. We have had a brilliant high profile run in Europe. We signed David Witherspoon and Murray Davidson. We picked up cash by jettisoning Brittain and Lomas. We have a potentially brilliant manager.

Richard Brittain is playing for team who haven't won a game in the league and missed the first 2 games of the season due to a petulant red card. He still lives in Dingwall.

New targeting of online abuse etc, only in England & Wales for starters, but will more than likely with the way things are going, be coming to Scotland soon. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23796712

I,m actually thinking on handing myself in to the authorities, not so long ago in a conversation with another poster , i referred to someone as an " emptyheed". I now realise the trauma this caused the particular poster and feel its only fair if i,m punished for my heinous crime. 

Don't like to keep this thread going but I think his misses is jumping on the present troll debate.

I have no doubt she did suffer from depression after the birth of her bairn but she was diagnosed in january. I'm sure if he had taken a doctors note to SB at that time he may have cancelled the pre contract.

But you are.....

Fukkkkkk can we dump this dik head of a subject

I,m actually thinking on handing myself in to the authorities, not so long ago in a conversation with another poster , i referred to someone as an " emptyheed". I now realise the trauma this caused the particular poster and feel its only fair if i,m punished for my heinous crime. 

No trauma caused to me.  I merely pointed out, when you were lecturing others on name-calling and personal abuse, that you are as guilty as anyone else on this forum.